Server hosting

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Mike733
Team: Privateer

Server hosting

Post by Mike733 »

How can I host my own server? Do I need the 15 dollar version or the 6 dollar version? And can I use all the tracks I want in my server?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Server hosting

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't know what you mean by the $6 or $15 version, you can host a server on your computer for free. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42947
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: Server hosting

Post by DABZZZ »

Mike733 wrote:How can I host my own server? Do I need the 15 dollar version or the 6 dollar version? And can I use all the tracks I want in my server?
www.mxslobby.com has servers you can rent monthly. 15 dollar subscription is for the server, 6 dollar subscription is to use the integrated hosting program. You can do it for free like above but this is much easier imo. If you just want a server for you and your friends to play around on and at max do elims, the 15 dollar sub is fine. No maximum on tracks, Any track, set ur own laps and time. If you want to host a sign up fun race and/or a series, You need the 6 dollar sub too.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds