You pros/fast guys are crazy

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

You pros/fast guys are crazy

Post by Finalmushroom »

I noticed while watching the races last week for Houston that the fast dudes were doing this triple in to the quad. You guys are nuts. :mrgreen:

Here's me attempting it.

Side note: Don't judge my whoop capabilities, that's actually what I was working on when this came about.

-Jake
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Re: You pros/fast guys are crazy

Post by Lnxa »

You probably would of made the quad if you seat bounced, You're already making decent progression and getting better.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Lnxa wrote:You probably would of made the quad if you seat bounced, You're already making decent progression and getting better.
This, and I noticed you landed in 3rd and stayed in 3rd all the way up the face. A common thing is to shift up once or twice right on the face, you'll see guys click from 2nd or 3rd, to 4th or 5th on almost every big line. Also depends on gearing for shift points. You can also run 100 0 100 0 leclair rider settings to get that bunny hop :lol:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Lnxa wrote:You probably would of made the quad if you seat bounced, You're already making decent progression and getting better.
I'll go back and try it!
Thanks man I really do appropriate it! My semester started up again so I'm busy again but I'll be sure to play an hour a day at least to try and get better.

-Jake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

ryanmx25 wrote:
This, and I noticed you landed in 3rd and stayed in 3rd all the way up the face. A common thing is to shift up once or twice right on the face, you'll see guys click from 2nd or 3rd, to 4th or 5th on almost every big line. Also depends on gearing for shift points. You can also run 100 0 100 0 leclair rider settings to get that bunny hop :lol:
I do see people up shift. I'm trying to wrap my head around how that really works. You'll leave the jump at a lower RPM and typically the bikes make more power high in the RPM's (Unless you're past the tapper point).

It does help though. I'll do it if I came up short and feel the need for a touch more speed. I'll give the seat bounce and up shifting a try!
100, 0 I'd probably be back to falling over in game again. lol.
I run 90, 42.