What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Which track styles do you prefer?

RF
7
41%
EMF
10
59%
 
Total votes: 17

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby Finalmushroom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:27 am

Like the title suggests, where are all of you dudes at!? I miss those 30+ dudes on the gate! :mrgreen:

Also, do you guys like the EMF 2018 SX tracks more than the 2017 Rf Sx tracks?

Personally, I like EMf's because I suck and I feel that they are easier and seem better suited for erode.

-Jake

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2960
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby nickuzick » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 am

You know that the same track crew has been making both last years RF sx season and the current EMF right?
Image

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby Finalmushroom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 pm

nickuzick wrote:You know that the same track crew has been making both last years RF sx season and the current EMF right?


I didn't know they were exactly the same crew. I assumed a few dudes helped on each.

It's funny you say that though because the tracks are very different nonetheless which is what I was going for. Not some dude on the forums trying to school me on Sim knowledge.

-Jake

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6628
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Finalmushroom wrote:...some dude on the forums trying to school me on Sim knowledge.

That will never go away. Ever.

Image
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby Finalmushroom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:...some dude on the forums trying to school me on Sim knowledge.

That will never go away. Ever.

Image


haha, you win some and you lose some. I normally lose. :mrgreen:

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2960
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby nickuzick » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 pm

The tracks are different because they now have to be made for erode
Image

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: What happened to the Flow Tech 2017 Sx parties???

Postby Finalmushroom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 am

nickuzick wrote:The tracks are different because they now have to be made for erode


I mentioned that above. They seem more tame? I think that's a good adjective for the EMF tracks. Like I said, I love them. They seem to flow more and I really like erode in the game. It's a really cool mix to the tracks as well has makes you think and change up your lines mid race which makes players practice more lines on the track before hand. I watched Mullin's San Diego Main video on Twitch (He later posted it on YouTube) and remember him saying that the rut on the inside of the sweeper on the first corner was getting bad and so he started going wide. It's really cool and why I love MX IRL. It's kind of like chess at times. More of an intelligent mind game when the riders are all really good and pro.

-Jake


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests