MX Simulator should atleast go Steam?!?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
doitnasty
Team: Privateer

MX Simulator should atleast go Steam?!?

Post by doitnasty »

I wonder how difficult the process is getting mx simulator added to steam?? that would help jlv out a ton, i believe it would be a great way to get more eyes on mxsim, an helping fund new development!! i want to see this game soar, jlv deserves it, man. i know we have enough people here to get it green lit, just not sure what the requirements are.
Come practice with us!!
https://discord.gg/vGSczY
doitnasty

Re: MX Simulator should atleast go Steam?!?

Post by doitnasty »

didn't realize how many times this has been suggested! i did notice all the negativity from the other posts you've shared about this subject and all i have to say is, let the young crowd come, it's not like we older people have to be stuck with them 24/7 and even without steam, there's still going to be children coming and going. it's about making money and developing the game as jlv dreams it to be. also, the game is difficult, as long as he markets it around the steep learning curve/challenging i don't think he would have any detrimental problems with negative feedback. i mean come on guys, mx bikes is on steam.. let's step it up. lol
Come practice with us!!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

doitnasty wrote:It's about making money and developing the game as jlv dreams it to be. also, the game is difficult, as long as he markets it around the steep learning curve/challenging i don't think he would have any detrimental problems with negative feedback. i mean come on guys, mx bikes is on steam.. let's step it up. lol
If it was solely about making money, I think this would be on steam or some other platform quite some time ago. For a lot of us, we enjoy this community and have for a lot of years. Sure, having it on steam would maybe streamline it for new people (+ bring a much bigger crowd), but this community would most likely disappear, be too big and uncontrollable/you'd know no one since it'd be too many users or such. This way, we can still ask JLV stuff, he/we can communicate on a close level etc, you can't do that in games that sells much more copies and have a much bigger user-base. Just my 2 cents. Also I hate how literally everyone changes their name on steam. I know who like 3 people in my friends list are...
doitnasty

Post by doitnasty »

Wahlamt wrote: If it was solely about making money, I think this would be on steam or some other platform quite some time ago. For a lot of us, we enjoy this community and have for a lot of years.
i don't really know how to word this, just got off a 16 hour shift and im woreee out, brother. i totally agree, it's never been about money but all im saying is that jlv should make it about the money. the money to help him progress much further in a shorter amount of time than which it would take by him doing it himself, the money that could possibly send this game into soar and shake the future esports community as a whole. he's done a great job providing many of us with such a great get away bro, he deserves it. and don't get me wrong, many of the community members have sacrificed many many hours making this community exciting and for that, they have my upmost respect and am greatly appreciative of their kind acts. this game is so amazing, man, and i just want to see it get the attention it deserves.

i also want to touch a little bit on your comment as a whole, i also see where you're coming and i can see eye to eye on what you stand for, which is why if nothing were to ever change at all, i would still stick around. thank you for your feedback, wahl.
Come practice with us!!