The Most HILARIOUS Thing You MUST Try In MXSim

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
RSmithDRIFT
Team: Privateer

The Most HILARIOUS Thing You MUST Try In MXSim

Post by RSmithDRIFT »

Anyone can do it, watch the vid sorry the camera wasnt pulled back far enough, on the camera's view finder the full screen was visible but I guess it shows more than what's actually captured somehow. you can still get the point. It's just the top and left edges of the screen are not visible.

If you cant watch the video or cant use sound for some reason I'll sum it up for you. Find your perfect accurate FOV (yes I know it's useless for actual riding) in the perfect fov for your setup thread. Set that FOV then go to 3rd person with the camera as close and straight ahead as possible. It locks the camera to your back fender and you get to ride bitch on your own bike that you are controlling LMFAO. IT"S FUCKING EPIC.

T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Re: The Most HILARIOUS Thing You MUST Try In MXSim

Post by T-RIDER »

Why you make video of riding on back of dirt bike when you never even ridden on the front of one?
RSmithDRIFT
Team: Privateer

Post by RSmithDRIFT »

T-RIDER wrote:Why you make video of riding on back of dirt bike when you never even ridden on the front of one?
IDK, Why are you a troll?? Dont you have a bridge to guard? And FYI I have. Just not often. And I grew up on bikes BMX and MTB. Not that I owe you any sort of fucking explanation you piece of human garbage.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

RSmithDRIFT wrote:
T-RIDER wrote:Why you make video of riding on back of dirt bike when you never even ridden on the front of one?
IDK, Why are you a troll?? Dont you have a bridge to guard? And FYI I have. Just not often. And I grew up on bikes BMX and MTB. Not that I owe you any sort of fucking explanation you piece of human garbage.
Ok thank you for answer bai.
mxerik336
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by mxerik336 »

any sort of fucking explanation you piece of human garbage.
^^thats exactly why this community is getting worse and worse
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

:lol: your voice fits how I read your posts
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds