Pro to pay

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
GM55
Team: Privateer

Pro to pay

Post by GM55 »

What pro can I pay too get some 1 on 1 with?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Pro to pay

Post by Lnxa »

anyone except rush
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
GM55

Post by GM55 »

Lnxa wrote:anyone except rush
Lol, would you be down or do you only really play on race nights?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

GM55 wrote:
im down, $20
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

GM55 wrote:
Yea I barely play during the week, Your best bet is just to find some people around your speed to play with and play a ton.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
BradSchmidt
Team: Rival Decal

Post by BradSchmidt »

Lnxa wrote:Yea I barely play during the week, Your best bet is just to find some people around your speed to play with and play a ton.
This don't work. You'll end up quitting like I did :P
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

GM55 wrote:What pro can I pay too get some 1 on 1 with?
i heard spencer turley is now doing training sessions
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

BradSchmidt wrote:
Lnxa wrote:Yea I barely play during the week, Your best bet is just to find some people around your speed to play with and play a ton.
This don't work. You'll end up quitting like I did :P
Cause u don’t listen
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Pro's are gonna start hosting clinics. lol, they do it in real life so why not ($$$$$).

Honestly though, I'd do what Jesse said and just play with dudes who are around your speed. The pros can teach you the basics and some tips and tricks but think back to a time where a little kid asked you how to do a certain thing in whatever sport it is you grew up doing. You probably weren't able to exactly tell them how to do it.
Ex. I grew up racing BMX and riding dirt bikes but I was really good at BMX for some reason. By the time I was 19 I had been expert for a few years and the kids looked up to me. Most would ask, "How do you jump that or double manual that." I really couldn't put it into words. You can say things like oh yeah just go fast and pull up but it really doesn't help them until it clicks and they are doing it as well. Then they'll understand what you meant.

I'm assuming the same goes for this game as it is IRL.

I'm slow and am on in the evenings (USA), hit me up. lol.

-Jake
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Muscle memory is king in anything. Nothing teaches you that other than practice (as much as you didn't want to see that). I remember hitting the right hander after the finish on X1B and thinking how amazing it was, now I can do it without thinking about it. Once you get to a point watching lines and what faster guys do will help. What Jessica said is best though, play a lot with dudes around you speed, this will make you more competitive towards them and help you improve on what you're doing curently.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

yzmxer608 wrote:Muscle memory is king in anything. Nothing teaches you that other than practice (as much as you didn't want to see that). I remember hitting the right hander after the finish on X1B and thinking how amazing it was, now I can do it without thinking about it. Once you get to a point watching lines and what faster guys do will help. What Jessica said is best though, play a lot with dudes around you speed, this will make you more competitive towards them and help you improve on what you're doing curently.
I think you left out the part where you cry as you continue to try and hit the lines the fast guys hit as you struggle and look like an idiot casing everything. :mrgreen:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Finalmushroom wrote:I think you left out the part where you cry as you continue to try and hit the lines the fast guys hit as you struggle and look like an idiot casing everything. :mrgreen:
Yeah I didn't put that in as it brought back bad memories. Maybe that's why I drink so much now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
GM55

Post by GM55 »

Thanks homies
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:I think you left out the part where you cry as you continue to try and hit the lines the fast guys hit as you struggle and look like an idiot casing everything. :mrgreen:
Yeah I didn't put that in as it brought back bad memories. Maybe that's why I drink so much now.
Lolol.
GM55

Post by GM55 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Pro's are gonna start hosting clinics. lol, they do it in real life so why not ($$$$$).

Honestly though, I'd do what Jesse said and just play with dudes who are around your speed. The pros can teach you the basics and some tips and tricks but think back to a time where a little kid asked you how to do a certain thing in whatever sport it is you grew up doing. You probably weren't able to exactly tell them how to do it.
Ex. I grew up racing BMX and riding dirt bikes but I was really good at BMX for some reason. By the time I was 19 I had been expert for a few years and the kids looked up to me. Most would ask, "How do you jump that or double manual that." I really couldn't put it into words. You can say things like oh yeah just go fast and pull up but it really doesn't help them until it clicks and they are doing it as well. Then they'll understand what you meant.

I'm assuming the same goes for this game as it is IRL.

I'm slow and am on in the evenings (USA), hit me up. lol.

-Jake

For sure man, will do