Games files

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
cook134
Team: Privateer

Games files

Post by cook134 »

I'm having a hard time finding all of the correct files and updates I need for the game to work correctly. I just found the latest snapshot (2018-02-11) and installed it. All of the new bikes are now invisible and many bikes have white tires. I then updated to the 1.12 update. They're still invisible. I found a topic stating that I need the latest zzz files, I cant seem to find a place to get them. Why isn't there a sticky forum that has all of the updates and files that we should have to run the updated game in one place? Maybe there is and I'm just missing it, but I would think it would be somewhere in plain sight. I'm going to try to delete all my files and reinstall the game fresh. Ill keep you updated, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Games files

Post by jlv »

There are links to all the previous updates in the 1.2 update post in the announcements at the top of this forum. If you're more than one or two versions behind it'll be easier to just use your BMT Micro link to download the full 1.12 installer.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
cook134
Team: Privateer

Re: Games files

Post by cook134 »

Thank you, I've gotten a lot of straightened out now. It's sure tedious getting all of the bike models and tracks you need filled in, but I'm close. Thank you for the quick reply.