Can't get erode to work in single player please help!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
YaBoiRabbit
Team: None

Can't get erode to work in single player please help!!

Post by YaBoiRabbit »

So i have had the demo for a couple of weeks and had no problem with erode. I got the full game yesterday patch 1.12 and now it just will not work no matter what i try. I tried --editor and that worked. i have tried --erode 1.0 --erode 40 --erode 50 nothing seems to work. I have uninstalled and re installed to a different hdd but still nothing. "E:\Games\MX Simulator\mx.exe" --erode 50 That is what i have right now. I have windows 10 not sure if that has anything to do with the issue. im also on a gtx 1080 and I7700k processor. I have been testing on ekswanbee park with full grid of AI, usually i test for around 10 laps but don't seem to see any change. Hope someone can help
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Can't get erode to work in single player please help!!

Post by jlv »

There's a bug in 1.12 that prevents erode from working on old tracks (specifically, any track without a tileinfo file). The stock tracks are all affected. If you want it to work for those tracks you'll have to install the snapshot update posted at the top of this forum.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
YaBoiRabbit
Team: None

Re: Can't get erode to work in single player please help!!

Post by YaBoiRabbit »

Nice one man all fixed! Love the game n appreciate the help, much love !