Choice of Joy sticks

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Re: Choice of Joy sticks

Post by Finalmushroom »

Wahlamt wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Single stick *
Spelling on point..
Haha, why do you say that?
Remembered I had this old fun thing haha, the only thing different today is that the rear brake is on LT, not together with the front brake on RB.
Personally I can't really see dual stick being used unless you're playing claw. Also I tend to be too rough when it comes to sim as I am unexperienced with dual stick. Could never get used to Reflex either. Since it's an arcade game, it's possible to play, but just not that fun. I feel more in control with one, the I can have my buttons as I wish ^^ Also having leaning taking up just 2 axis on each stick feels dumb. Like having leaning to the side on 1 stick, then up/down having shifting (or something) just doesn't make sense to me. I'm just better off sticking with the singlestick-life that I am accustomed to and loves 8)
Finalmushroom wrote:Give it a try honestly!
No :evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm so glad that I started this topic. There are so of you dudes that run some weird as controller configurations. lololol.

I'm going to keep trying the two sticks but seems like you can still be quick on one. lol. Especially that right stick, man.

Good shit dudes!!

I'm waiting for someone to chime in stating that they play on a keyboard and rum EMF pro races. :mrgreen:

-Jake
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Just in case you want to listen to reason...

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

LOL @ the 8-9 buttons.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TM_Infidel uses a joystick. Simon Sontér uses a keyboard and rides EMF pro, Kawasakis uses a keyboard too.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Wahlamt wrote:TM_Infidel uses a joystick. Simon Sontér uses a keyboard and rides EMF pro, Kawasakis uses a keyboard too.
Didn't Simon get a controller like a year ago though?
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:LOL @ the 8-9 buttons.
Word is this is what JLV plays with. Altering gravity and erode as he plays while completing his PHD in his sleep.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:TM_Infidel uses a joystick. Simon Sontér uses a keyboard and rides EMF pro, Kawasakis uses a keyboard too.
Didn't Simon get a controller like a year ago though?
Not sure ^^

Here's Kawa's setup with key bindings: