Looking for a team

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
loganwalker
Team: Privateer

Looking for a team

Post by loganwalker »

I am new to the game had it maybe aa month or so. Not that bad considering how new I am. I just want to join a team and make some new friends on here that can help me get a little bit better. I am a few seconds slower than qualifying in the novice class for emf and I am wanting to at least qualify for one sx race. I am better at outdoors so I expect to qualify for a few nationals. please reply if you have a team interested or just want to help me out! Thanks!
davidplaysmxgames21

Re: Looking for a team

Post by davidplaysmxgames21 »

loganwalker wrote:I am new to the game had it maybe aa month or so. Not that bad considering how new I am. I just want to join a team and make some new friends on here that can help me get a little bit better. I am a few seconds slower than qualifying in the novice class for emf and I am wanting to at least qualify for one sx race. I am better at outdoors so I expect to qualify for a few nationals. please reply if you have a team interested or just want to help me out! Thanks!
aye man i have my own team you could join if you like. its called central valley motorsports racing
cdawg11
Team: privateer

Re: Looking for a team

Post by cdawg11 »

I was just wondering if i could join. I've been looking for a couple months and I havent seen an opportunity, but I think this might be it.