Folder question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Dmx
Team: CV

Folder question

Post by Dmx »

I recently bought a new PC and don't wanna have to buy sim again, but I was able to transfer the game over fine and put my reg key in and the game works good but I can't seem to be able to open my personal folder nor get the tracks/skins to show up in game. Any ideas?
dawsonsleeper

Re: Folder question

Post by dawsonsleeper »

cant just transfer it from a USB drive, you have to re download it. go to the email you recieved when you bought the game and use those download links.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Dmx
Team: CV

Post by Dmx »

dawsonsleeper wrote:cant just transfer it from a USB drive, you have to re download it. go to the email you recieved when you bought the game and use those download links.
ahhh, I have no clue why I didn't think of that but thank you
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dmx wrote:I recently bought a new PC and don't wanna have to buy sim again, but I was able to transfer the game over fine and put my reg key in and the game works good but I can't seem to be able to open my personal folder nor get the tracks/skins to show up in game. Any ideas?
The personal folder is created when you've made changes to the game, such as changing the graphics settings, if you just "transfer the files". You should still install it so you can open links from the web etc.