mx simulator noob

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ehdeee

mx simulator noob

Postby ehdeee » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 am

Hey guys,

I got the game about 2 years ago and havn't really played it more than a couple of times. Id really appreciate it if I could get some tips via here or if you wanna hop on a discord that would work too. Its pretty frustrating, and I know the game takes time to learn but my god I didn't realize it was this hard. I wanna get back into it because this seems like the only real motocross game that simulates actual riding to an extent. (hence SIMULATOR duh)

d3034
Team: Privateer

Re: mx simulator noob

Postby d3034 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 am

New as well, Its hard as fuck, but It does seem like i'm seeing some minor improvements the more I play, when i get too frusturated I just watch some pro's race which reminds me It actually can be done. Also check out some beginner tutorials on YouTube. Good luck. I'm looking for a good beginner track that's recommended by some veteran racers for learning the basics in case you hear of a good one.
Damon Warlick

freezey

Postby freezey » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:08 am

I'm no veteran,I started a couple months ago and i played "jgmx grassy knoll" it helped alot with the learning curve
boooooooolin

d3034

Postby d3034 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:07 am

Will try and thanks. You figured out how to jump online with anyone yet? I don't personally know anyone who plays this so i guess i'm wondering, are there ways to just jump in with people?
Damon Warlick

DesertRider83

Postby DesertRider83 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:38 am

d3034 wrote:Will try and thanks. You figured out how to jump online with anyone yet? I don't personally know anyone who plays this so i guess i'm wondering, are there ways to just jump in with people?

You can go to the server index (http://www.mxsimulator.com/servers/) to see what servers have been used most recently. If ya'll want to play sometime, I'm down.

ehdeee

Postby ehdeee » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Thanks for all the help guys. Just gotta stay with it I guess. :)

Ru5tyNut5

Postby Ru5tyNut5 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:44 am

just click multiplayer then connect. you'll be in the server with all of the stock tracks and race anyone else that happens to be in there.

Return to “General Discussion”