Jake the Snake's MX Sim/IRL Thread

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Re: Jake the Snake's MX Sim/IRL Thread

Postby Finalmushroom » Fri May 11, 2018 3:29 am

I'm going to continue decreasing my leveling and desensitizing my steering strength and I'll be ready for 250 Pro AMA Nationals at Hangtown boooyyyzzzzz.

I mean, barely qualifying into the 250 Novice top 40. :mrgreen:

-Jake

BcMxKx37
Team: BCD

Postby BcMxKx37 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Man, im glad you are enjoying sim, and it seems like you are a very nice guy! hope you keep having fun :) that will make you faster in the long run

Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Postby Finalmushroom » Sat May 12, 2018 12:58 am

BcMxKx37 wrote:Man, im glad you are enjoying sim, and it seems like you are a very nice guy! hope you keep having fun :) that will make you faster in the long run

Thanks man I really do appreciate it. I absolutely enjoy anything MX honestly as well as I love to motivate and joke around those around me. Too many people focus on the negative and I try my best to be positive oriented.

I'm normally a quick learner but this game has so many different settings I tend to get over whelmed as well as indecisive so it slows down my progression.

Have a great weekend!!

-Jake

BcMxKx37
Team: BCD

Postby BcMxKx37 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Finalmushroom wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:Man, im glad you are enjoying sim, and it seems like you are a very nice guy! hope you keep having fun :) that will make you faster in the long run

Thanks man I really do appreciate it. I absolutely enjoy anything MX honestly as well as I love to motivate and joke around those around me. Too many people focus on the negative and I try my best to be positive oriented.

I'm normally a quick learner but this game has so many different settings I tend to get over whelmed as well as indecisive so it slows down my progression.

Have a great weekend!!

-Jake

you too bud :)

Return to “General Discussion”