Downloading EMF tracks takes a long time for me (2 hours) any fixes?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Downloading EMF tracks takes a long time for me (2 hours) any fixes?

Post by TrentAdams »

Hi guys i just got into emf and I'm really new to the game but when I try to download a medium res of the replica tracks it takes up to 2 hours if you know any faster ways please help me.
Thanks Trent
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Re: Downloading EMF tracks takes a long time for me (2 hours) any fixes?

Post by Itz Raidox »

go to here http://www.speedtest.net/ and test your speed
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've been having the same problem. I only see it on the SX tracks, don't have a problem on any other Mediafire link. Going to try a VPN next to see what happens. This week I had to download the ultra low res to make the race and the download actually stopped at 0 bytes/s for a few minutes.
yzmxer608 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
ABRacing18 wrote:
Links are directed from the MXSEMF site, I imagine there's a higher latency to the server from the US. I've been averaging 17kbps lately :roll:. Bandwidth of that server may also not be phenomenal especially when multiple people are downloading.
the server bandwidth is 1Gbit/sec, based in Paris in one of the best ISP. So ye i guess the latency from US slowdown things but 17kps, you msut have a big problem. Try doing speedtest.net selecting a paris server and then an US server to see the difference.
This is to New York:
This is to Paris:

Sorry for the late reply.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Most of the tracks are uploaded to the EMF site rather than Mediafire. My assumption is you get boned when there are a hundred people trying to download it at once.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.