Track Installation?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Shanasman450
Team: Privateer

Track Installation?

Post by Shanasman450 »

Y'all don't hate on me too much for making a new thread. I'm not only new to MXS, but also to pc gaming and the concept of modding as well. I have tried many different videos on how to add a track to the game as well as googling and searching here for info. Nothing has helped with the issue I'm having. I have the track downloaded and unzipped. I have already downloaded and added one track without issue. When extracted I was given a folder that I moved to my MXS personal folder and boom, track was there and working. A download two other tracks that, when unzipped, give me saf files. Now here's where the issue starts. When I move them to my personal folder and start the game, nothing. I open the application file located in the programs x86 and move them into this file, nothing. I also seem to have this issue with a bike I was trying to install as well. Also an saf file, also nothing when moved to either folder.

What am I doing wrong here?
vengefuluoto420

Re: Track Installation?

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=tM9AkVaf8ok
There is a video i made! Hopefully that will help you!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Shanasman450

Post by Shanasman450 »

I have actually already watched this video. It must have just been the tracks themselves because any other track I install shows up and works fine.