MX Simulator is just a game

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

MX Simulator is just a game

Post by Finalmushroom »

All of this Mullins ban talk and dudes in the community talking this game over the top here's your reminder.

It's just a damn game and please get out and dig some jumps in real life. lolol. Some of you dudes need to drop the Mountain Dew and get out of the house, please.

For those who actually have lives outside of this game carry on and don't get all butt hurt!!

Here's some photo's of me practicing what I preach. :mrgreen:

-Jake
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: MX Simulator is just a game

Post by Andy_Hack »

We can't see your pictures bro.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Andy_Hack wrote:We can't see your pictures bro.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You should've just posted a bunch of Gyazos lol
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You should've just posted a bunch of Gyazos lol
I'll re upload them. lol. Photo bucket is trash. Adds everywhere, laggy as hell, and now this. lol.

-Jake
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I guess I get your point but attacking other racers via DDOS is pretty low and I’d imagine you’d have a different take on it if you were the one being attacked
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Racers52 wrote:I guess I get your point but attacking other racers via DDOS is pretty low and I’d imagine you’d have a different take on it if you were the one being attacked
yea when you try to do good in races its frustrating when someone does that. I've had it happen multiple times and its super childish. Like Race said though you don't really understand until it happens to you.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Racers52 wrote:I guess I get your point but attacking other racers via DDOS is pretty low and I’d imagine you’d have a different take on it if you were the one being attacked
I didn't mean it like that but more like it's a game so stop attacking others internet to do better. I'm sure the man could win either ways as he's fast nonetheless but honestly it's a game.

I'll get the photo's up soon but it's me digging some jumps and riding in real life. Just getting outside and enjoying life. SO many kids in this game act like they have a multimillion dollar contract with Red Bull Ktm when that's far from the case (Ironically enough you guys pay to race not vise versa). The game is great and I do enjoy (watching) the pro races. It's an amazing part to the game but all in all it's just a game. Most of the players will move on, go to college, and get jobs. So why not enjoy the game now instead of taking it so serious?

That's my point. It's just a game, have fun with it, but don't allow it to take over 7 hours a day of your lives when you could be out enjoying the sunshine!!

Lastly, if you're one of those dudes who is pro and still gets out and gets ass and has fun being a kid then don't take this personally. If you're one of those dudes who plays Sim 7 hours a day to "Stay sharp" then maybe you should look into a mirror.

-Jake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Rush wrote:
yea when you try to do good in races its frustrating when someone does that. I've had it happen multiple times and its super childish. Like Race said though you don't really understand until it happens to you.
Read my comment below. It'll clear up any confusion you may have.

-Jake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Can you guys see this now? lol.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Rush wrote:
Read my comment below. It'll clear up any confusion you may have.

-Jake

Ahhh I getcha now.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think it's fine to have some banters and rivalries on this game, but when it leads to ddos, get a fucking life.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Finalmushroom wrote:I'm sure the man could win either ways as he's fast nonetheless but honestly it's a game.
They werent even in the same class lol, Devin was riding 250s. No idea what possesed him to do that.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:I'm sure the man could win either ways as he's fast nonetheless but honestly it's a game.
They werent even in the same class lol, Devin was riding 250s. No idea what possesed him to do that.
Yeah but who know's if he was doing it to others in his class.

My intent to my post wasn't about Jesse because honestly it is what it is and nothing we all say will change the fact that he did it. Personally, I hope he can learn from his mistakes and move on with life.

My intent was that this game is just that, a game. People get it twisted and take up so much time and in part with doing that are willing to do whatever it takes to mess with others. It's why countless members of the community say the community is toxic. It's unfortunate that a majority of the community gets categorized or stereotyped into this "toxic" field. Most of the community has been pretty cool honestly. You dudes personally have reached out to me to game and hang out in discord. It's really cool.

-Jake