MX Simulator is just a game

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Re: MX Simulator is just a game

Post by Finalmushroom »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Lol. Spot on short to the accent.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Ddavis wrote:I think it's fine to have some banters and rivalries on this game, but when it leads to ddos, get a fucking life.
My point exactly mate! Sim is a game and most of the community is still in high school. Get A's and go get a scholarship. Go be a kid (you better be getting some ass) and go dig jumps and ride real dirt bikes. lol.
Then get on Sim onthe weekends and some nights for an hour or so and kill it with the homies.
It's not that hard.

-Jake
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Finalmushroom wrote:Get A's and go get a scholarship. Go be a kid (you better be getting some ass) and go dig jumps and ride real dirt bikes. lol.
Then get on Sim onthe weekends and some nights for an hour or so and kill it with the homies.
It's not that hard.

-Jake
You gotta believe in yourself.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

[quote="TeamHavocRacing"][quote="Finalmushroom"]Get A's and go get a scholarship. Go be a kid (you better be getting some ass) and go dig jumps and ride real dirt bikes. lol.
It's not that hard.

Can't stop listening to this.
TeamHavocRacing

MXS may just be a game, but now PulpMx listeners know Aaron Plessinger played way back when he was 13. :mrgreen: Legit as shit!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:MXS may just be a game, but now PulpMx listeners know Aaron Plessinger played way back when he was 13. :mrgreen: Legit as shit!
Way to embarrass him Grandpa.
TeamHavocRacing

I was real worried how creeper my laugh sounds. I just can't disguise it.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:MXS may just be a game, but now PulpMx listeners know Aaron Plessinger played way back when he was 13. :mrgreen: Legit as shit!
Yeah, I've seen him get on SYS pro live stream a few times. I just saw him in SLC. It's crazy how the top 5 dudes make the other 20 look so bad. Even though they are also beast. lol. #'s: 23, 92, and 17 are on another level.
As well as 16 and 6.

(I'm too lazy to write all of their names out). lol.

I'm really stoked to see them all on 450's one day. Imagine them with the current field. I think the 450 class would be more stacked then ever IMO.

-Jake
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I was wondering if that was the choppy you know when he was talking, then I heard him mention MXS and I knew it was him :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Post by calebheney223 »

Im not up to date, whats happenin?
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin