Sliding out Issues

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Sliding out Issues

Post by Finalmushroom »

Can someone tell me what I'm dong wrong here?

I feel like I slide out quite a bit and I'm sure it's user error. I see you fast dudes really lay it over but I slide out a lot.
When I play in 1st person I feel like I don't slide out as much as I do when I play 3rd even though my advanced and suspension are literally 100% the same.

I think I need to lower my leveling and maybe decrease my steering strength to get a similar stiffness in steering but the decrease leveling should allow me to roll over more? Idk. Physics state that the more I lean over the less of a contact patch I get causing me to have decreased traction. Maybe I need to decrease my tire pressure from 12 PSI to about 9 PSI? :mrgreen:

I think maybe when the burm levels off I need to lean back to center a tad bit sooner. It's like I'm leaned over and the burm goes away then I continue to try and push against the none existent burm causing me to slide. Idk.

Any thoughts dudes?

PS. Have a great weekend!!

-Jake
hvpmvp

Re: Sliding out Issues

Post by hvpmvp »

I don’t know what it is, but when I ride a 250 I feel like the rear end does that too. Maybe just let up on the throttle.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

:twisted: go faster
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Seriously though, triple in from the outside going into that section and blitz those rollers into the inside. That tracks berms are funky and almost have to be squared up. 3rd gear around that corners outside isn’t gonna help with the 250fs wheelspin, drop her to second and click 3rd coming out :)
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

hvpmvp wrote:I don’t know what it is, but when I ride a 250 I feel like the rear end does that too. Maybe just let up on the throttle.
Lol, yeah I'm terrible with modulating the throttle. All or nothing for me. lol. I'll blip it in big ruts like on the AMA replica tracks.

I feel like on the 450 it's worse. That or I wheelie. lol.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

DABZZZ wrote:Seriously though, triple in from the outside going into that section and blitz those rollers into the inside. That tracks berms are funky and almost have to be squared up. 3rd gear around that corners outside isn’t gonna help with the 250fs wheelspin, drop her to second and click 3rd coming out :)
But 2nd is so slow!!!! :mrgreen:

The traction on this one is a big slippery compared to some other tracks but it's a blast of a track!!
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

I love this track for one and for two I had the same problem for the longest time but I sit/dab alot now and it definitely helps if you roll into the throttle versus pinning it out. Its hard to get used to rolling it in but it definitely helped me out.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

kawasaki22db wrote:I love this track for one and for two I had the same problem for the longest time but I sit/dab alot now and it definitely helps if you roll into the throttle versus pinning it out. Its hard to get used to rolling it in but it definitely helped me out.
Thanks man. Yeah it makes sense why. lol. I need to practice with it.
Pubg takes more time now. :mrgreen:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

kawasaki22db wrote:I love this track for one and for two I had the same problem for the longest time but I sit/dab alot now and it definitely helps if you roll into the throttle versus pinning it out. Its hard to get used to rolling it in but it definitely helped me out.
Also, I sit every turn but when I don't sit I don't slide as much. It's really weird reasoning but I don't. I steer like RV though. With that rear wheel. 8)
IRL is the exact opposite. Because I'm too much of a sissy to do that!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You leaned over too quick before you got on the gas.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Ddavis wrote:You leaned over too quick before you got on the gas.
Re-watching I see what you mean. I should have been a little more straight before I gunned it.
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

Finalmushroom wrote:
LMAO same dude I play PUBG way too much and Ive lost so much skill I had gained since I dont play this near as much. If you ever want to play pubg message me and we can get down!
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

kawasaki22db wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
LMAO same dude I play PUBG way too much and Ive lost so much skill I had gained since I dont play this near as much. If you ever want to play pubg message me and we can get down!
You play on the PC I'm assuming? I've been playing on the Xbox because I've got a couple of buddies who live out of town and that's all they have.
I need to man up and get it for the PC too. The new maps and now the sick update with the new attachments and scopes just embarrasses the Xbox version of the game.
+ FPS and the graphics of course. lol.
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

Finalmushroom wrote:
kawasaki22db wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
You play on the PC I'm assuming? I've been playing on the Xbox because I've got a couple of buddies who live out of town and that's all they have.
I need to man up and get it for the PC too. The new maps and now the sick update with the new attachments and scopes just embarrasses the Xbox version of the game.
Yeah im pc lol and it is way better for sure. I actually used my xbone controller because I just started playing pc games other than sim in the last few months and I never knew the huge disadvantage I was at using the controller and not keyboard and mouse.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

kawasaki22db wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
kawasaki22db wrote: LMAO same dude I play PUBG way too much and Ive lost so much skill I had gained since I dont play this near as much. If you ever want to play pubg message me and we can get down!
Yeah im pc lol and it is way better for sure. I actually used my xbone controller because I just started playing pc games other than sim in the last few months and I never knew the huge disadvantage I was at using the controller and not keyboard and mouse.
Yeah my brother was telling me that the other day. What Dr.Disrespect and Shoud! Those dudes with the mouse are beast. Even seeing great Xbox players they don't even come close to the mouse and keyboard. lol.