2018-05-06 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12889
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby jlv » Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 pm

ConnerPeavy wrote:
jlv wrote:
ConnerPeavy wrote:Can only run about a lap until my game crashes everytime, the past 2 updates this has been happening.

Any error messages before it crashes?

It freezes for like 5 seconds then says game has stopped responding then it crashes.

Can you post the lastlog.txt file?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
Andy_Hack
Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
Team: SplitFire
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Contact:

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby Andy_Hack » Sat May 12, 2018 12:10 am

Thanks a bunch!
Photobucket sucks.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8501
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby checkerz » Sun May 13, 2018 1:39 am

JLV -

Where does the name show up for tileinfo when in Tilemap Edit? I see where it is now showing the texture path, but I thought the name was supposed to show instead?

Image

Image

Mxguy215
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby Mxguy215 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:56 am

Crap for the first time I ever had a problem with a new updated snapshot! It reset all my setting and I’m “joe motocross” is there a reason that happened?

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3041
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Malt Liquor Boiz
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby aeffertz » Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 am

Mxguy215 wrote:Crap for the first time I ever had a problem with a new updated snapshot! It reset all my setting and I’m “joe motocross” is there a reason that happened?


This just happened to me, although it was a bit random and before I installed this snapshot. I'm wondering if there wasn't some weird Windows update.
Need a custom track object? Send me a PM! Will model for beer money.

Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12889
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby jlv » Mon May 14, 2018 12:57 am

checkerz wrote:JLV -

Where does the name show up for tileinfo when in Tilemap Edit? I see where it is now showing the texture path, but I thought the name was supposed to show instead?

Image

Image

It uses the texture name as the default when there was no name given. "name" is case sensitive so make it all lowercase and it should work. (Just the keyword "name", you can use caps for the name you give the tile.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Jayshon126
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby Jayshon126 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:19 am

Whenever I click on the windows link and I click run it says cant find game data. Any solution?

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6716
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat May 19, 2018 4:35 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:What will --erode 1 do now?

I missed the part where you need a decimal. I wondered why I wasn't seeing the ground change after so many laps.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Carlos15mx
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby Carlos15mx » Sat May 19, 2018 6:55 pm

I need help I has deleted the 2017 spnashot and I cant play can anyone give me a link pls

User avatar
MxES_Pumu
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm
Location: Puticlub Petalos

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby MxES_Pumu » Sat May 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Carlos15mx wrote:I need help I has deleted the 2017 spnashot and I cant play can anyone give me a link pls

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49189 man... hahahah
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12889
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby jlv » Sat May 19, 2018 9:50 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What will --erode 1 do now?

I missed the part where you need a decimal. I wondered why I wasn't seeing the ground change after so many laps.

It doesn't need a decimal. 1 will parse the same as 1.0. When I'm writing an example I'll usually add the .0 just to make it clear the parameter doesn't have to be an integer, but it's not required.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Carlos15mx
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby Carlos15mx » Sun May 20, 2018 11:19 am

MxES_Pumu wrote:
Carlos15mx wrote:I need help I has deleted the 2017 spnashot and I cant play can anyone give me a link pls

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49189 man... hahahah

Bit I need the 2017 snapshot

Carlos15mx
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby Carlos15mx » Sun May 20, 2018 11:59 am

Carlos15mx wrote:
MxES_Pumu wrote:
Carlos15mx wrote:I need help I has deleted the 2017 spnashot and I cant play can anyone give me a link pls

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49189 man... hahahah

Bit I need the 2017 snapshot

Finally I installed the 2018 snapshot

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6716
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sun May 20, 2018 3:51 pm

jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:I wasn't seeing the ground change after so many laps.

It doesn't need a decimal.

Doh! I guess I just need to ride harder lol.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
maxsmith444
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:32 pm
Team: Edge Racing MX2

Re: 2018-05-06 snapshot

Postby maxsmith444 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:13 pm

nice
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests