Geforce GTX Nvidia Settings

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Geforce GTX Nvidia Settings

Post by MxES_Pumu »

hi guyyyysss, one question ,,, any one have any GTX NviDia settings for mx simulator? I have a GTX 1060 6gb And an AMD Ryzen 5 1400 ... and with the erode it is quite unplayable to go to 125 fps in the race ... at the beginning of the game I went to 125 fps at the end of the season of 2017 of mxsgp ... I do not understand why now I can't go to 125 fps, now i'm playing with vertycal sinc 60 fps...

erode.... hahahaha. thanks
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: Geforce GTX Nvidia Settings

Post by MOTOZ293 »

First problem is you’re mixing a geforce card with an AMD cpu. You want an intel. Plus amd is trash
MxES_Pumu

Post by MxES_Pumu »

Why is AMD trash?
They provide a better value than intel in low end CPUs (or at least they did a year ago).
They have a similar IPC to intel with the new Zen architecture.
By buying an AMD processor you give money to a company that competes against a monopoly, therefore encouraging competition, development and reducing prices.

FYI Intel's CPUs have no reason to run better with Nvidia cards.
Sure, AMD GPUs can work better with AMD CPUs, but I doubt you could tell the difference.
Intel has never worked with Nvidia to release any kind of product, and they (intel) have worked with AMD to release intel/AMD Vega collaborations.

I came here looking for help, NOT your opinion.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Intel's CPU are way better for MXS because the game use only one core

Try lowering your graphics!
Phil Doyon #423
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

try creating custom 3d settings for for MXsim turn threaded optimization OFF and power management mode to prefer maximum performance

with maximum performance on auto sim might not be using all of your graphics cards power so it ruins your fps
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

basically this Image
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MxES_Pumu wrote:Why is AMD trash?
They provide a better value than intel in low end CPUs (or at least they did a year ago).
They have a similar IPC to intel with the new Zen architecture.
By buying an AMD processor you give money to a company that competes against a monopoly, therefore encouraging competition, development and reducing prices.

FYI Intel's CPUs have no reason to run better with Nvidia cards.
Sure, AMD GPUs can work better with AMD CPUs, but I doubt you could tell the difference.
Intel has never worked with Nvidia to release any kind of product, and they (intel) have worked with AMD to release intel/AMD Vega collaborations.

I came here looking for help, NOT your opinion.
You definitely have enough GPU power. Your CPU is holding you back because MXS relies heavily on single core speed being that only two cores are used. The 1400 has a turbo clock of 3.4 GHz. People with i7 7700k's still experience some frame drops on strenuous national tracks with a 4.5 GHz turbo clock. Being that Intel has better single core performance than AMD they are preferred for MXS. If we were talking about a AAA title game with much better optimization utilizing all of your CPU's cores then yes your CPU would be less of a concern.

Try this:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Download nVidia inspector with this link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebtge ... pector.rar

There is a profile included in the link that I use for screenshots, you can either use it or input these settings.

Once you have opened the application, press the wrench button that is highlighted. It will bring you to a profiles screen. Create a profile and link it to the MX Simulator application.
These are the settings I use for screenshots.
These are the settings I use for racing.
MxES_Pumu

Post by MxES_Pumu »

maggett wrote:basically this Image
yep, thanks man! I'll have to try it ...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The cpu is fine. Try increasing "reshade delay" in the game's advanced graphics menu. Use as low a setting as you can stand for "ground texture resolution".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

jlv wrote:The cpu is fine. Try increasing "reshade delay" in the game's advanced graphics menu. Use as low a setting as you can stand for "ground texture resolution".
Speaking of reshade delay, what is everyone using right now? Mine is at default (8) but I haven't messed with it yet. Also, I'm not entirely sure what lowering it will do?
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Post by AdamoDago »

Ddavis wrote:
jlv wrote:The cpu is fine. Try increasing "reshade delay" in the game's advanced graphics menu. Use as low a setting as you can stand for "ground texture resolution".
Speaking of reshade delay, what is everyone using right now? Mine is at default (8) but I haven't messed with it yet. Also, I'm not entirely sure what lowering it will do?
I would like to know the same answer :roll:
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Post by AdamoDago »

AdamoDago wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
I would like to know the same answer :roll:
same setup , i5 4690k nvidia strix 1060 6gb .