why sit down on ur bike?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Gangsta_RippeR

why sit down on ur bike?

Post by Gangsta_RippeR »

hi
i got a questen: what is the key for sitting on ur bike for???
i mean: where is the advantage? can u go deeper into the curve or what?

thx
billybob

Re: why sit down on ur bike?

Post by billybob »

Just like in real life, it keeps weight on the front. So it makes the bike more manageable in corners and while accelerating etc.

There is no forward and backwards lean at the moment, so the standing position is relatively neutral. When you're accelerating etc. it's likely to lift the front and make you for susceptible to high-sides etc.
Gangsta_RippeR

Post by Gangsta_RippeR »

aaand can u make your rider sitting everytime until you push the button?. so that he stands when you push the key an sits down again when u release the key?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

he sits as long as your holding the key down. on flat corners, "dab" is really useful.
Gangsta_RippeR

Post by Gangsta_RippeR »

i know, but can you change it that your rider sits all the time? so that when you push the butten he stands up?!
INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Maybe set it as the "Caps Lock" button?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I reckon that would be a sweet idea, having it so you have to press a button when you want to sit or stand, instead of holding a button down
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

It can be usefull when to whip too / scrub. Becouse he straightn up in the air if u sit down.. but if u wanna do a massive whip and land it, stand up and lay down in the takeoff, then 2 secs before the landing press the sit button, and u will maybie land on you'r wheels. just a good tip, and yeah when im in whipping tips, if ur whip gets too big, and u know u cant land it, just sit down and push the breaks and give it a lil gas right after the tap.

Peace out!
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

cuz it makes the bike MUCH more managable around corners im so fast around the corners now... once u get good enuff u can just get on the front of that seat and BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!!
BenDexter

Post by BenDexter »

Hi,

do yuo just use the sit button for corners? what about jumps? straights? I find myself getting kicked over the bars in every supercross track?
yomo

Post by yomo »

BenDexter wrote:Hi,

do yuo just use the sit button for corners? what about jumps? straights? I find myself getting kicked over the bars in every supercross track?
if u are just starting i wouldn't recommend super cross. If u are however going over the bars make sure you are in a higher gear (not hitting the rev limiter) have to be driving completely off the up ramp.

I personally sit in almost every corner, gives much better stability
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

one way to not get thrown over the bars on a supercross jump is to blip the throttle right on the face. just pop the clutch. i use dab in most corners, but not all, through the whoops, and thats it.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

make sure you never leave the face of a jump without throttle on, i shift up one gear in every jump exactly before i leave the ground