give me tips im a begginer

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
hoochuk
Team: Privateer

give me tips im a begginer

Post by hoochuk »

ive had the game for a week and would love it if i could get some helpful tips :D :mrgreen:
wilson213

Re: give me tips im a begginer

Post by wilson213 »

hoochuk wrote:ive had the game for a week and would love it if i could get some helpful tips :D :mrgreen:
I would check out some tutorials on YouTube like start your systems. Then get a setup that feels good and practice.
02RM
Team: GST

Post by 02RM »

Turn off arcade mode, start with a stability that suits you, maybe around 50 to start? Try your best to just complete laps without falling, as you progress lower your stability in increments of 5, like 50-45-40-35 and so on, I have been playing for a few years and found a stability of around 10 the suits me, and ask questions if you have any
hoochuk

Post by hoochuk »

02RM wrote:Turn off arcade mode, start with a stability that suits you, maybe around 50 to start? Try your best to just complete laps without falling, as you progress lower your stability in increments of 5, like 50-45-40-35 and so on, I have been playing for a few years and found a stability of around 10 the suits me, and ask questions if you have any
during the week i have moved down to 27 but i have now started riding donut mxs setup and it feels nice and chilled
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

stay on a 125 until you get the hang of it :wink:

rm is fastest but jerky
cr is slowest but more stable
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
hoochuk

Post by hoochuk »

im used to fc 450 tho
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

hoochuk wrote:im used to fc 450 tho
I think you'll get a lot more skill on the 250f. I started on the 450 and was getting better and a lot of the community recommended that I go down to the 250. I like it more now honestly. It's way more fun to ring it out and it requires a lot more skill to hit the same lines. Especially in SX. I also think it's more realistic. The 450 in game is way too fast IMO.

-Jake
Moto332

Post by Moto332 »

https://discord.gg/pay9wWA everyone in this discord can help, feel free to join and make some friends :D this discord is specifically for mx sim