Harry Potter Hacks?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Flarez

Harry Potter Hacks?

Post by Flarez »

these guys in this race are literally floating around the track. how are they doing this? this is crazy! looks super fun but broken too... lemme know how they are able to do this! thanks! :D

https://gyazo.com/624838acad1ed606f8c478abaa5df5ed
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: Harry Potter Hacks?

Post by Rush »

yea somebody named jordan edgington or something made hacks for the game and is sending it out to everyone. looks like its the beginning of the end...
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Tehe.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
HondaMX251
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by HondaMX251 »

(removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed video
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Rush wrote:yea somebody named jordan edgington or something made hacks for the game and is sending it out to everyone. looks like its the beginning of the end...
Bro you are dumb as fuck if you think he is sending it out, people are doing it on their own lmao you don't understand how easy it is to do, well people with a brain would know how easy it is....
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Sounds like someone’s mad that I caught them/their friend sendig out hacks
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

LOL... well have fun whilst it lasts...

Yes i can mod this game, i previously messaged JLV because i want to use it to help development (adding pitbikes, new dynos etc)

Whoever made the video is thick, they have only recreated some of my work via a leaked printscreen & copying... and not actually even worked out the few steps themselves to get the required value... (thanks for the excuse to keep any further work well away from the public)

luckily they only got a few near useless values and without scripting knowledge (yh kids give up) for the time being shouldn't be a race killer... the values are now public and should be patched up soon enough to prevent anyone else utilising the same shit.

i wouldn't mind as much if i were credited...

And if you think i have ever modded this game in a way to ruin the fun for others, i race legit my emf/mxslobby results speak for themselves lol

And BTW... it's called a yeet button, bitch.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Rush wrote:Sounds like someone’s mad that I caught them/their friend sendig out hacks
Mate you didn't catch anyone lmao look what danky said you're a fuck head that was trying to get a team owner to by you a gucci hoodie, if you dislike the game so much like you say fuck off then.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Jim Kinson wrote:
Rush wrote:Sounds like someone’s mad that I caught them/their friend sendig out hacks
Mate you didn't catch anyone lmao look what danky said you're a fuck head that was trying to get a team owner to by you a gucci hoodie, if you dislike the game so much like you say fuck off then.
Mad cause ima get that hoodie nt tho
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Jim Kinson wrote:
Mate, you didn't catch anyone lmao look what Danky said, you're a fuckhead that was trying to get a team owner to buy you a Gucci hoodie, if you dislike the game so much like you say, fuck off then.
ftfy like 12 times

And yeah, they ARE spreading it like cancer.

Seth showed me this video earlier and I nearly choked laughing, but I also realized that this could ruin the game lol. I was watching Seth switch from rider to rider and half of them were fucking flying lmfao.

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

808 wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:
Mate, you didn't catch anyone lmao look what Danky said, you're a fuckhead that was trying to get a team owner to buy you a Gucci hoodie, if you dislike the game so much like you say, fuck off then.
ftfy like 12 times

And yeah, they ARE spreading it like cancer.

Seth showed me this video earlier and I nearly choked laughing, but I also realized that this could ruin the game lol. I was watching Seth switch from rider to rider and half of them were fucking flying lmfao.

We aren't the ones spreading it... myself, my little brother and a couple others have had this for months now... it was only last night someone leaked a screenshot from me & some of the values were visible
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I remember someone else decided to mod the CR125 and got his whole game key banned
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

nickuzick wrote:I remember someone else decided to mod the CR125 and got his whole game key banned
rip gusma
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

nickuzick wrote:I remember someone else decided to mod the CR125 and got his whole game key banned
big whoop.. $50 and a fake name later and you're back lol
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

besides, he cheated in official servers to qualify for a race... we use to confuse tf out of people and give much lulz on public servers