Harry Potter Hacks?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Harry Potter Hacks?

Post by Wahlamt »

Jim Kinson wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:Stuff
Can I ask how he would help? Is he an experienced programmer that would send JLV a snippet of code guaranteed to work?
You don't start off being a professional at everything, Practice makes perfect so i feel after lots of practice yes, yes he could send Jlv a snippet of code that would work.
Yeah I know, but since I haven't seen anything from him, I doubt he'd have the skills needed. It seemed like he'd source a model and have JLV do the heavy work.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:besides, he cheated in official servers to qualify for a race... we use to confuse tf out of people and give much lulz on public servers
Lol. Of course we're going to buy that story. Already a crushed dissenter so why believe you? I'm sure you'll only use it for harmless, innocent reasons. derp
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

This kid is on to something. He sounds like a kid who knows a thing or two about modifcations.

If you read this PM me. I need some guidance on how to turn my sex doll into a moving, dirty talking, gourmet dinner making, dish doing kind of gal that ive always longed for. Right now she is none of those things, and im sick of dragging her ass around the house.
TeamHavocRacing

James_122 wrote:I need some guidance on how to turn my sex doll into a moving, dirty talking, gourmet dinner making, dish doing kind of gal that ive always longed for. Right now she is none of those things, and im sick of dragging her ass around the house.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

James_122 wrote:This kid is on to something. He sounds like a kid who knows a thing or two about modifcations.

If you read this PM me. I need some guidance on how to turn my sex doll into a moving, dirty talking, gourmet dinner making, dish doing kind of gal that ive always longed for. Right now she is none of those things, and im sick of dragging her ass around the house.
gold.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Brock1198 wrote:
jlv wrote:Really looking forward to wasting lots of time adding code to make the game defend itself from this crap. Thanks a lot. You're a huge help.
most likely going to get banned for this but jlv has had multiple warnings and emails from people that have figured this out over the past couple of years. gusma was one of the first and now its jordan. Image
in this picutre it shows 2 months ago jordan reached out to help jlv but simply got ignored. to my knowledge this is one of the same thing that happened to gusma. he reached out to help and fix the problem but jlv simply bans them and deactivates there key and trys to make them dissapear.
Jordan messaged yohann and other emf officials to tell them and notify them about the possible hacking and mods for sim. They worked with jordan. only reason jlv is finally taking action now is because its a big public scene and on the front of the forums. Im not trying to call out jlv or make him seem like a bad person but i dont feel like jordan deserved to have his key deactivated and account banned. I am most likely going to get hate for this but its what i feel is right.
This is like feeling sorry for a terrorist because he sent a list of demands before he blew up the building.

Probably was negligent on my part to not immediately drop everything and start adding more cheater traps to the game after receiving a veiled threat like that. What can I say. I prefer to work on stuff that's actually constructive. Now that the issue has been forced I get to do it regardless.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

No this is more like the Iron man 3 plot, You're Iron man, he is Aldrich Killian and the community is the Military think tank funding.
Hi
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Jim Kinson »

SKlein wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Can I ask how he would help? Is he an experienced programmer that would send JLV a snippet of code guaranteed to work?
You don't start off being a professional at everything, Practice makes perfect so i feel after lots of practice yes, yes he could send Jlv a snippet of code that would work.
I'm going to assume that unless he was planning on spending a couple decades perfecting his craft before sending it off that it wasn't going to do fuck all for JLV.
"A couple decades" seems like a bit of an over exaggeration, you never know anything is possible :)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:
jlv wrote:Really looking forward to wasting lots of time adding code to make the game defend itself from this crap. Thanks a lot. You're a huge help.
most likely going to get banned for this but jlv has had multiple warnings and emails from people that have figured this out over the past couple of years. gusma was one of the first and now its jordan. Image
in this picutre it shows 2 months ago jordan reached out to help jlv but simply got ignored. to my knowledge this is one of the same thing that happened to gusma. he reached out to help and fix the problem but jlv simply bans them and deactivates there key and trys to make them dissapear.
Jordan messaged yohann and other emf officials to tell them and notify them about the possible hacking and mods for sim. They worked with jordan. only reason jlv is finally taking action now is because its a big public scene and on the front of the forums. Im not trying to call out jlv or make him seem like a bad person but i dont feel like jordan deserved to have his key deactivated and account banned. I am most likely going to get hate for this but its what i feel is right.
This is like feeling sorry for a terrorist because he sent a list of demands before he blew up the building.

Probably was negligent on my part to not immediately drop everything and start adding more cheater traps to the game after receiving a veiled threat like that. What can I say. I prefer to work on stuff that's actually constructive. Now that the issue has been forced I get to do it regardless.
Looks like this thread would be a golden opportunity for an american choppers meme series.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Anybody who's looking for an interesting read related to this topic

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yl87ocdfdkc7n/jqa
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

jlv wrote: This is like feeling sorry for a terrorist because he sent a list of demands before he blew up the building.

Posting for Jordan
hey JLV i found something that can be used to have more fun on sim, i can edit dynos, maybe i could help to add dynos for you? ... i understand this breaches rules etc.... happy to send over everything i have currently so you can stop this method being possible - and my reg key in case you wanna ban me for trying to help' .... There were no threats, not even veiled ones as you say... i offered to give everything up there and then and you didn't seem to care.... you could have patched this method up and it not even exist anymore. I didn't want this post, i didn't want this knowledge getting out... yes i may have found how to fly and had a little fun with friends... but prior to the leaker all knowledge was kept safely away - none of us are professional developers... in case none of you guys can read i said 'i am learning only by trial an error' which mainly consists of change number, see what happens, repeat... i wasn't offering to send JLV a download link to cheat engine, i would have sent over every cheat table and saved line of code i have so far... so he can see which addresses are valuable and add stronger encryption or a check on that value... How the hell would i have been 1 up from that?
i wanted this to be stopped, i didn't want it to be possible for anyone else to spend a few hours watching youtube vids and be able to do all the things i can do. if i worked it out in a day with 0 prev experience imagine what someone who knows what theyre doing could do... or could have already been doing under the radar for x amount of years
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

I'm sorry guys but this specific pic makes me laugh everytime http://www.mediafire.com/view/7u7v84ajb ... pture3.PNG
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

"oh Hai, i can hack your game, I've been doin it for months low key but i wan't a pit bike added so im just letting you know i can hack your game :*))))))"

> banned.gif

"HURRR WTF I ONLY WANTED TO HELP"

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

POST FOR JORDAN
i never cared about getting banned, i offered to send my reg key... and provided my UID to jlv in my first message. hacking the game for months? i messaged jlv and Yohann the same week i found out cheat engine could be used on mx sim.. 2 months ago... jlv chose to do fuckall about it and now someone has leaked that information its a huge problem and all my fault?... hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

i'm not gonna bother to defend myself anymore because you guys are too retarded to actually read through the messages and understand the full story... people close to me know how possible the 'pitbike mod' actually is, even if its just a bit of fun and never good enough to use properly... yeah i get its got a dweeby name that makes you think a 12 year old dreamt it up but at least i am trying to add new things into the game even if it is by my own junkyard methods...

this flying shit is a value we found by accident and were playing with for some quick fun... that's all... its almost un related to what we're actually trying to achieve. i'm not associated in any way with the guy that shared the shit round, and the leaker will have nothing more to leak.... Has anyone here actually played with any of the other values in that list before trying to call me out for 'trying to make a fly hack to ruin sim' ?...
TeamHavocRacing

The moment you started messing with the .exe it was already too late for redemption. The leak was your fault, how the hell you think it's not is beyond me. Really in touch there.