Harry Potter Hacks?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: Harry Potter Hacks?

Post by broland278 »

m121c wrote:Let's not credit yourself with a developed software that's not yours...
A lot of talk with no walk, tell you what, you create a geometric specific dyno for a 2018 350 SXF, and I will make the community an entire model with source files for free. I'm talking pivot points, wheel contacts, etc. While you are at it, change the rider bone structure. :lol:
shit just got real
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

this is just retarded, Mx Simulator, and we gonna have people floating round the track
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

m121c wrote:Let's not credit yourself with a developed software that's not yours...
i would share all knowledge with them about how i am planning on implementing new features etc, on the condition they manage to learn to change ONE aspect of the game, be it gravity, speed, weight, falloff, time, basically anything...
This part is lulz. Smart really, let other people figure it out for you.

"Guys, I have this really cool idea to implement a series of models into the game, but in-order for me to tell you my idea you must make me ONE part."

If I'm wrong and you are some "L33T haxor" and developer, prove it. I hear a lot of "they", "we", and "us", but all I see are bunch of children who found a cool cheat engine. Which is completely fine with me, if you find floating around on a dirt bike to be fun then so be it, but don't pretend like you created this.

A lot of talk with no walk, tell you what, you create a geometric specific dyno for a 2018 350 SXF, and I will make the community an entire model with source files for free. I'm talking pivot points, wheel contacts, etc. While you are at it, change the rider bone structure. :lol:

I think you got the wrong end of the stick there... i was looking for people to help me, i already found the weight of each bike part and the amount of power that the bike outputs at a certain rpm (i believe.. feels like it.)... and that was simply to weed out anyone that didn't have enough of a brain to get to where i was at (want to work with people not be trying to teach them everything)

you are wrong, but i'm no l33t haxxer or developer... attempting to mod the game with only prior knowledge being plugging usb's into my xbox and shooting paintballs at zombies. i'm not trying to get anyone do 'do it for me' only trying to weed out people too lazy to learn for themselves... if you want proof i have already done these things i have gyazo's out the ass

'lets not credit yourself with a developed software that's not yours'

yeah mason you created your honda in blender so you're gonna have to credit blender for that and not yourself... geez
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Besides, you're listing things you think are impossible - but really aren't, with someone that has enough knowledge on the subject we could implement this kind of stuff.. i can already mimic new 125 dynos by editing old, i can already change weight of 50's to be more fun to ride and actually feel light... things like geo, bones, collision files are difficult... i'm not saying i'm a genius, idk where tf to start with those - so i'm trying to find people who can help so that progress isn't whenever i get the time to trawl through values changing stuff to learn via trial and error. I posted my idea about dyno specific geo in suggestions yesterday... as currently i don't know what i need to change to do myself.

( i can also change the pivot point for my rear wheel to be 50ft behind me, edit sounds, pitch, tempo, make 4 strokes wind down quicker, more bark less ttr, remove certain etc) which could come in useful at some point but for now near useless because i simply don't have the knowledge to find the other values required
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Really looking forward to wasting lots of time adding code to make the game defend itself from this crap. Thanks a lot. You're a huge help.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

kids these fucking days
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

hahaha crushed
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

jlv wrote:Really looking forward to wasting lots of time adding code to make the game defend itself from this crap. Thanks a lot. You're a huge help.
most likely going to get banned for this but jlv has had multiple warnings and emails from people that have figured this out over the past couple of years. gusma was one of the first and now its jordan. Image
in this picutre it shows 2 months ago jordan reached out to help jlv but simply got ignored. to my knowledge this is one of the same thing that happened to gusma. he reached out to help and fix the problem but jlv simply bans them and deactivates there key and trys to make them dissapear.
Jordan messaged yohann and other emf officials to tell them and notify them about the possible hacking and mods for sim. They worked with jordan. only reason jlv is finally taking action now is because its a big public scene and on the front of the forums. Im not trying to call out jlv or make him seem like a bad person but i dont feel like jordan deserved to have his key deactivated and account banned. I am most likely going to get hate for this but its what i feel is right.
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

Brock1198 wrote:
jlv wrote:Really looking forward to wasting lots of time adding code to make the game defend itself from this crap. Thanks a lot. You're a huge help.
most likely going to get banned for this but jlv has had multiple warnings and emails from people that have figured this out over the past couple of years. gusma was one of the first and now its jordan. Image
in this picutre it shows 2 months ago jordan reached out to help jlv and jlv did respond and explained if he wanted this he would make the game read external files. but didnt take action to patch it. to my knowledge this is one of the same thing that happened to gusma.
Jordan messaged yohann and other emf officials to tell them and notify them about the possible hacking and mods for sim. They worked with jordan. only reason jlv is finally taking action now is because its a big public scene and on the front of the forums. Im not trying to call out jlv or make him seem like a bad person but i dont feel like jordan deserved to have his key deactivated and account banned. I am most likely going to get hate for this but its what i feel is right.
fixed with new info from jordan.
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

fuck buddy this shit is fucked
wocky slush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Now half the population has the new "drone" dyno.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Maybe Jordan shouldn't have gone around with this holier than thou attitude
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Brock1198 wrote:Stuff
Can I ask how he would help? Is he an experienced programmer that would send JLV a snippet of code guaranteed to work?
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Wahlamt wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:Stuff
Can I ask how he would help? Is he an experienced programmer that would send JLV a snippet of code guaranteed to work?
You don't start off being a professional at everything, Practice makes perfect so i feel after lots of practice yes, yes he could send Jlv a snippet of code that would work.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Jim Kinson wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Can I ask how he would help? Is he an experienced programmer that would send JLV a snippet of code guaranteed to work?
You don't start off being a professional at everything, Practice makes perfect so i feel after lots of practice yes, yes he could send Jlv a snippet of code that would work.
I'm going to assume that unless he was planning on spending a couple decades perfecting his craft before sending it off that it wasn't going to do fuck all for JLV.