Ban Court A Joke

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Ban Court A Joke

Post by Tommy black »

I'm not here to moan about nonsense just here to share my opinion, Ban Court is full of people either 1. Not having anything to actually say and putting in dumb stuff, and 2. trying to get people banned for them calling them a "pussy". I'm not in anyway saying this behavior is ok and it's ok to say to other people but at what point do we realize you have to grow up and stop being petty, it's the internet people do and say messed up stuff and thats it.I just want the Ban Court to be used properly and used in a logical way just a thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: Ban Court A Joke

Post by Aaron Hall »

You're being petty about being petty.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Naw, he's just trying to pave the way for a more insulting, humiliating experience in online sim. Laying the groundwork to allow more "roasting" of kids that aren't cool enough.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

Aaron Hall wrote:You're being petty about being petty.
I said in the post this is a petty post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Naw, he's just trying to pave the way for a more insulting, humiliating experience in online sim. Laying the groundwork to allow more "roasting" of kids that aren't cool enough.
No one even knows what you're talking about anymore. :roll: :roll:
TeamHavocRacing

Tommy black wrote:I'm not here to moan about nonsense just here to share my opinion,
One and the same. You contradicted yourself then continued on to further contradict yourself while totally sounding douchey.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Tommy black wrote:I'm not here to moan about nonsense just here to share my opinion,
One and the same. You contradicted yourself then continued on to further contradict yourself while totally sounding douchey.
"for some reason i keep responding to you. 53 year old dead beat on an Mx Simulator Forum :oops: :oops: bye" - Me 2k18
TeamHavocRacing

Bye Tommy.