Looking for riders

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SterrettKX312
Team: LMR

Looking for riders

Post by SterrettKX312 »

Hey guys I've created a team and looking for active riders. I race NA and EU. I've got a Yamaha already made using the 2018 TLD gear. Moto savage is making the skins for the team so they are top notch. Also have a private compound being made by Jack Perry, should be done soon. It'll be a fun team. Post what you ride and best results from previous races and what series you ride. Looking forward to ripping with ya.
hvpmvp

Re: Looking for riders

Post by hvpmvp »

SterrettKX312 wrote:Hey guys I've created a team and looking for active riders. I race NA and EU. I've got a Yamaha already made using the 2018 TLD gear. Moto savage is making the skins for the team so they are top notch. Also have a private compound being made by Jack Perry, should be done soon. It'll be a fun team. Post what you ride and best results from previous races and what series you ride. Looking forward to ripping with ya.
Sounds like fun...

My laptop is garbage lol
SterrettKX312

Post by SterrettKX312 »

SterrettKX312 wrote:Hey guys I've created a team and looking for active riders. I race NA and EU. I've got a Yamaha already made using the 2018 TLD gear. Moto savage is making the skins for the team so they are top notch. Also have a private compound being made by Jack Perry, should be done soon. It'll be a fun team. Post what you ride and best results from previous races and what series you ride. Looking forward to ripping with ya.

RIP
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

SterrettKX312 wrote:

RIP
Exactly
Dillyx
Team: Privateer

Post by Dillyx »

Im fairly new to the game but i'm putting alot of time into it to get better. I'll join your team!
ryderrem
Team: Ryno Power MX

Post by ryderrem »

just got the game two weeks ago and i feel i am progressing very quickly
i ride the fc250 dyno in game
i have not raced pro or amateur before but am trying to qualify for the TavellaBros series
this would be very fun and a way to help me improve at the game
SterrettKX312

Post by SterrettKX312 »

ryderrem wrote:just got the game two weeks ago and i feel i am progressing very quickly
i ride the fc250 dyno in game
i have not raced pro or amateur before but am trying to qualify for the TavellaBros series
this would be very fun and a way to help me improve at the game
Hey bro join this discord. https://discord.gg/fQnfWj5
A lot of new people you can learn with as well as faster people to push you. Cheers bro
Persson29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Persson Productions

Post by Persson29 »

Hi! I havent raced anything yet but my goal is to qualify to tavellabros series i ride fc250 2018 can i join the team ps i think i can qualify
loganwalker
Team: Privateer

Post by loganwalker »

I've been playing a few months, I'm not too horrible I think with the help I could find a better setup and progress. I am very active, I try to race as much as possible and I think with a team, I could get the help I need. I am an amateur, but hoping to move up as soon as possible, thanks.
lancefalcon
Team: Socal boyz

Post by lancefalcon »

im looking for a team im decent is being fast an consent if you want to call me on discord its yoboy109#9428