PSA

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SamLance217
Team: WildSide Designs

PSA

Post by SamLance217 »

Hey everyone,
This is my first post and probably will be my most important yet controversial post. As of last night It was brought to my attention how dedicated and how much the emf/rf crew members have kept this game alive. We need each one of them for this game to reach its full potential. Obviously a lot of the community has had a negative outlook on erode and I am even guilty of that as well. In order for this community to grow we have to understand erode is here to stay and it will drastically improve from when it was first introduced to the competitive scene. Another thing is that we have to respect the crew members for dealing with our immaturity and not giving up on the competitive racing. You have to think... without these guys Sim would officially die out and we all know that. Looking back im sure this community first got hooked on this game for the physics and honestly just the whipping, we all have seen a whip tutorial and thought "damn that is crazy how realistic this looks". Hell I even remember watching the Mx Sim "game trailer" back in the day. Bottom line is i know we all wont see eye to eye but if we want to grow this game to compete with AAA titles like MESX or All Out we have to come together. Lets be more active on the forums lets get more YT vids out there. A few others and myself have really soaked in everything that is possible with this game for the future and im hoping that this post will strike motivation in others to build this community back up. i know we are capable of it. Last thing, just a quick shout out to RaceKar and chex for everything they do for us. If only everyone knew the amount of time you guys spend trying to make the community happy. Yall are real ones 8)
thanks for reading lets fkn get it i know we can do it!
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: PSA

Post by christianjonse »

I 100% agree! Why cant we not talk crap to other riders and treat each other with respect. We all have feelings and some people actually get hurt by saying kys and other crap. Lets work on having fun and start playing the game with a positive note!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Thanks mate.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

i second this