When are you selling

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
stocksy129

When are you selling

Post by stocksy129 »

When are you going to sell your code to someone with the resources to 10x this game?

I was thinking if you sold and/or worked with... 'Fill in Blank' - We might just end up with the greatest motocross game ever made, after 9+ years this is still by far the most impressive motocross game available, no doubt it has it's flaws, it is most definitely an excellent base.

Just feel like ranting, as I just seen content of the new MXGP "Pro"..... The game looks fucking trash.

God dang Jlv, be our savior

#makemotocrossgamesgreatagain

Much love,
Stocksy
:lol:
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Re: When are you selling

Post by onefoureight »

I agree, you've worked hard enough JLV. You've made something amazing, but it needs a revamp.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
jushu32
Team: Privateer

Post by jushu32 »

Those big companies are way too power hungry, they would just corrupt this amazing game like all the rest
JordanDeering45

Post by JordanDeering45 »

stocksy129 wrote:The new MXGP "Pro".
Maybe Mx Simulator Pro? :lol: :lol:
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

JLV + LCQ Studios = great things

Feel like that would be a combo for a game that can last 20 years...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Careful what you ask for. Start imagining the reality of selling your baby, your pride and joy off to some hand-wringing corporate doucher just to have another unimaginative title to be lost to history.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I think selling is wrong way to go like someone said big compaines are trash, i have always thought bringing someone else on to even tackle the smaller update things would be sweet.
JordanDeering45

Post by JordanDeering45 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:I think selling is wrong way to go like someone said big compaines are trash, i have always thought bringing someone else on to even tackle the smaller update things would be sweet.
Milestone would try and put their "Pro Physics" in th game and ruin it :lol:
wilson213

Post by wilson213 »

I've thought about this as well. I think it wouldn't go the way we wanted however.
It would be cool to see him hire a small team to polish the game and add a bunch of new things and make it mx sim 2. Where you could buy it for half off if you bought mx sim and new customers buy at regular price. Kinda like mudrunner did.
I think we're lucky that jlv still puts up with all the bs 10 years after release. Not many games are still having updates 10 years later. At this point it's his baby. He's spent so much time on it and I doubt you'll be able to put a price tag on it.
EVANDOESLOL

Post by EVANDOESLOL »

jonracer594 wrote:JLV + LCQ Studios = great things

YESSSSSSS PLEASE
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

EVANDOESLOL wrote:

YESSSSSSS PLEASE
Why? No one has even seen anything from LCQ lol.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

LKR47 wrote:
EVANDOESLOL wrote:

YESSSSSSS PLEASE
I've been following you guys on facebook and from what I have seen you guys are really dedicated to making your game great. Of course you know more than I do but I just felt like it would be a good fit.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Well, I think if Sim doesn't get a big as update, it'll be gone sooner or later, I mean, this game is pretty much dead other than some new tracks and some new rider or bike skins every now and then.
To be honest, I don't even think that an update would make a big impact, I kinda feel like it has to make a new start with the same base.
This might sound weird, but sometimes it's better to stop while it lasts, than to wait for the eventual end.
Sim 2 might be the only thing to bring back these wonderful physics, a new design, a new game engine and overall an up to date game without a compatibility to older tracks and models, this way we'd make sure, that the new game doesn't get littered with the same old sh*t that we basically look at for 10 years(no offense to all the original creators, but I think you know what I mean).
A fresh start with a fresh vibe to it... that'd be awesome, just my two cents...
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

LKR47 wrote:
EVANDOESLOL wrote:

YESSSSSSS PLEASE
Lcq is being made by one person. Seen pics of the game and the graphics looks amazing. He’s not releasing Information till he feels it’s ready
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

christianjonse wrote:Lcq is being made by one person. Seen pics of the game and the graphics looks amazing. He’s not releasing Information till he feels it’s ready