When are you selling

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
stocksy129

Re: When are you selling

Post by stocksy129 »

Andy_Hack wrote:Well, I think if Sim doesn't get a big as update, it'll be gone sooner or later, I mean, this game is pretty much dead other than some new tracks and some new rider or bike skins every now and then.
To be honest, I don't even think that an update would make a big impact, I kinda feel like it has to make a new start with the same base.
This might sound weird, but sometimes it's better to stop while it lasts, than to wait for the eventual end.
Sim 2 might be the only thing to bring back these wonderful physics, a new design, a new game engine and overall an up to date game without a compatibility to older tracks and models, this way we'd make sure, that the new game doesn't get littered with the same old sh*t that we basically look at for 10 years(no offense to all the original creators, but I think you know what I mean).
A fresh start with a fresh vibe to it... that'd be awesome, just my two cents...

Exactly right, the base you have for this game is outstanding, it can most definitely be approved upon with today's technology.
Updated physics creating more usability, update the suspension to have more of a realism effect, updated bike sounds, optimization, cross platform so you could play others over other platforms (generate a larger online scene). Obviously many more opportunities, this game puts everything else to shame and in the right hands it truly could be the single greatest motocross game and branch out to a franchise covering all aspects of moto if you played your cards correctly.

No dig at you Jlv, I would just like to see an excellent motocross game that can storm the weather for another 10years, currently these companies are making trash and rehashing old code/content to make a $
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

christianjonse wrote: Lcq is being made by one person. Seen pics of the game and the graphics looks amazing. He’s not releasing Information till he feels it’s ready
8 people actually.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

LKR47 wrote:
christianjonse wrote: Lcq is being made by one person. Seen pics of the game and the graphics looks amazing. He’s not releasing Information till he feels it’s ready
8 people actually.
Oops :lol: Since we see Michael in the signature and we've seen /NAME from other people in the FB posts, it was pretty obvious it was more than 1 guy, also since different posters seems to talk about different aspects :wink: