Looking for 21+ people to play with

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Looking for 21+ people to play with

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DDavis level of quitting? See you back here soon!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:DDavis level of quitting? See you back here soon!
He raged from every moto he was in last night during Loretta's I think. He was actually doing quite well just had some bad luck in them.
TeamHavocRacing

We all react in different ways. Some internalize, some don't in a big way. I just think Brina was being a hypocrite.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:We all react in different ways.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:We all react in different ways.
Lol my god. :mrgreen:
TeamHavocRacing

Well played. Wrong team though.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

USABMXER1 wrote:
He raged from every moto he was in last night during Loretta's I think. He was actually doing quite well just had some bad luck in them.
There was no raging involved at Loretta's. I was sending shit as hard as I could and when I crashed I disconnected because I was doing homework, plus I couldn't race the final motos on Saturday so I didn't want to get two good motos in and not be able to do the final motos. 90% of the people racing EMF just send it until they crash outside points and disconnect but they don't get shit, I dc from a moto and I'm suddenly rage quitting everything.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Ddavis wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
There was no raging involved at Loretta's. I was sending shit as hard as I could and when I crashed I disconnected because I was doing homework, plus I couldn't race the final motos on Saturday so I didn't want to get two good motos in and not be able to do the final motos. 90% of the people racing EMF just send it until they crash outside points and disconnect but they don't get shit, I dc from a moto and I'm suddenly rage quitting everything.
Was just going off of what it looked like to me. But it is completely understandable.
TeamHavocRacing

I was talking about when you announced that you're quitting forever several times and it never really happens Devin. Brina was gone for a while before but didn't really announce it. Ofc she'll be back this time. There's a line in Baseketball where a guy says "If you guys rip on me like 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here!". Very reminiscent.
JAH23

Post by JAH23 »

Im d.. is there a discord?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I was talking about when you announced that you're quitting forever several times and it never really happens Devin. Brina was gone for a while before but didn't really announce it. Ofc she'll be back this time. There's a line in Baseketball where a guy says "If you guys rip on me like 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here!". Very reminiscent.
“I swear you guys call me a little bitch 13, 14 more times, I’m outta here.”
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
TeamHavocRacing

I heard your sister's been sleeping with...SQUEAK!
PodcastPrimate

Post by PodcastPrimate »

Just picked up the game after a youtube hole and about 4 years of failed attempts at learning to ride these damn things... i'm going hard... any help is appriciated... i'm 32 married from Ohio if your lookin for someone to chill with.
Swolo

Post by Swolo »

PodcastPrimate wrote:Just picked up the game after a youtube hole and about 4 years of failed attempts at learning to ride these damn things... i'm going hard... any help is appriciated... i'm 32 married from Ohio if your lookin for someone to chill with.
Add me on discord bro. SwoloBro #2532