Help to get faster?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Help to get faster?

Post by Cumb694 »

Hey guys so I pretty much have sim down and i can ride any track consistently with time but it just feels like im in a spot where no matter how hard i try I can't get faster lap times or just improve my overall performance. I was wondering if any of you have tips to help. I appreciate it!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Help to get faster?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I never got faster out of impatience. I always try to ride too hard. Just work on not crashing, putting in complete laps and trying to string together complete laps, then work on consistency and speed will come naturally. It's pretty hard to resist trying to send it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cumb694

Post by Cumb694 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I never got faster out of impatience. I always try to ride too hard. Just work on not crashing, putting in complete laps and trying to string together complete laps, then work on consistency and speed will come naturally. It's pretty hard to resist trying to send it.
Thanks for the tips!
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

It's all about just playing, and playing consistently. Not playing just for a few days to a week will mess with you. My biggest suggestion would be find a good advanced stability setup, stick to it dont change it a bunch and then just keep playing. It takes years to be consistent and fast. Although if you play consistently you'll be ripping within a few months.
Cumb694

Post by Cumb694 »

NoFear345 wrote:It's all about just playing, and playing consistently. Not playing just for a few days to a week will mess with you. My biggest suggestion would be find a good advanced stability setup, stick to it dont change it a bunch and then just keep playing. It takes years to be consistent and fast. Although if you play consistently you'll be ripping within a few months.
I have been using the same suspension and stability since i first changed it with some minor tweaks. I know how my setup rides. But i do only play for just a few days, I appreciate your tip!