MX SIM COMMUNITY

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

MX SIM COMMUNITY

Post by christianjonse »

First off I just gotta say that mx sim is the best mx game made yet. But the community is a different story. Idk why people gotta he so harsh and call each names. What accomplishment are we doin calling each other names. Just makin yourself look bad. Had one dude not naming names but he called me a retard. Yes I’m offended by it cuz I have a family member that’s disabled and a lot of people call him retarted cuz he’s disabled. Just wish the mx sim community was a more friendly game to play. Just thought I share my thoughts with everyone. Thanks!
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Re: MX SIM COMMUNITY

Post by RH154 »

I think the community is friendly, Just some dumb people (Me included) But honestly man don't make a rant when you call people a "dumbass fuck"
I think you're mad because people think you're a bad host and had to regrab UID'S again after 125 M1, Also when Michail asked you to put him in because he signed up and wasn't in, You shouldn't ban him for asking to get put in, If you didn't race your race and kept up with chat you could've put him in, But no. You and Josh decided lets not put him in just ban him since Christian doesn't read chat. Just don't rant about "Others" when there is many problems within your races etc, And yeah sorry for calling you a retard, I was told to.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

christianjonse wrote:First off I just gotta say that mx sim is the best mx game made yet. But the community is a different story. Idk why people gotta he so harsh and call each names. What accomplishment are we doin calling each other names. Just makin yourself look bad. Had one dude not naming names but he called me a retard. Yes I’m offended by it cuz I have a family member that’s disabled and a lot of people call him retarted cuz he’s disabled. Just wish the mx sim community was a more friendly game to play. Just thought I share my thoughts with everyone. Thanks!
I just call them out to a game of duel and they shut up because they know that I have a three eyes white dragon. JKJK.
I just ignore them man. Kids will be dumb ass kids on the internet when they are face to face with a screen. Most wouldn't talk shit to your face and are pussies. It is what it is.

Stay positive and keep playing!!

-Jake
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Thanks my dude