Thoughts on this front end traction?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Post by 808 »

Post for seth

Stuff like this makes me wanna just quit forever. Game was fun while it lasted but like shit if bs like this keeps happening idk why i play

(first 10 seconds of that gif is nothing so be patient didn't bother editing it)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.
I would argue the game is clearly out to get him.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

808 wrote:Image

Post for seth

Stuff like this makes me wanna just quit forever. Game was fun while it lasted but like shit if bs like this keeps happening idk why i play

(first 10 seconds of that gif is nothing so be patient didn't bother editing it)
Lol. I think they need to add more traction when you come up the face on the side of your tire. The game acts like you have no traction on the side of your tire. Just add to the surface area a bit to the side of the tire and I think it would fix the issue.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

SKlein wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.
Lol, Honestly trying to be a critic is hard with this community. You dudes will literally say anything to justify the game.
Demand more and you'll get it!

Look at Pubg! The community has demanded more as well as has been leaving and now they are attempting to fix their issues.
A totally different scale in terms of finances but you get my point.

It's a great game but far from perfect and unfortunately you guys don't see it.

-Jake
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Finalmushroom wrote:
SKlein wrote:
Lol, Honestly trying to be a critic is hard with this community. You dudes will literally say anything to justify the game.
Demand more and you'll get it!
I believe we're both commenting on the gif that was posted where he was clearly pushing the limit of what his suspension could handle. If you didn't notice the rebound from his initial landing, that's where it all went wrong. Not the face of the jump, or the traction on it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I was talking about tryna scrub too hard on the face of the jump. There is an issue with grip on the outside edge of the tire though. Sometimes there's limitations to what a sim can achieve, no matter how clever the coder.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I was talking about tryna scrub too hard on the face of the jump. There is an issue with grip on the outside edge of the tire though. Sometimes there's limitations to what a sim can achieve, no matter how clever the coder.
Agreed. Still a great game though.
Griffin Cumbridge
Team: Sportland 2

Post by Griffin Cumbridge »

It doesn't happen to me because i know all my tracks well enough, i know all ruts, and just in general its not that hard to slide out like that. This game is probably on of the mx games out you honestly just need to keep learning the game. I know that it might happen a lot to other people but you have to control yourself and keep your "Balance" i guess you could say. Braaaapppppppp
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Griffin Cumbridge wrote:It doesn't happen to me because i know all my tracks well enough, i know all ruts, and just in general its not that hard to slide out like that. This game is probably on of the mx games out you honestly just need to keep learning the game. I know that it might happen a lot to other people but you have to control yourself and keep your "Balance" i guess you could say. Braaaapppppppp
Erode has made this claim irrelevant IMO. The tracks ruts move and change (Which is amazing) but you're right. Continue to play and you'll get better and won't put yourself in a position to slide out however, when you do, the traction is trash! Plain and simple. lol.

-Jake
Griffin Cumbridge
Team: Sportland 2

Post by Griffin Cumbridge »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Griffin Cumbridge wrote:It doesn't happen to me because i know all my tracks well enough, i know all ruts, and just in general its not that hard to slide out like that. This game is probably on of the mx games out you honestly just need to keep learning the game. I know that it might happen a lot to other people but you have to control yourself and keep your "Balance" i guess you could say. Braaaapppppppp
Erode has made this claim irrelevant IMO. The tracks ruts move and change (Which is amazing) but you're right. Continue to play and you'll get better and won't put yourself in a position to slide out however, when you do, the traction is trash! Plain and simple. lol.

-Jake
Fax
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Decided to run the 125 tonight in the ams race. This thing slides more than a wet bar of soap...

Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

LKR47 wrote:Decided to run the 125 tonight in the ams race. This thing slides more than a wet bar of soap...

Lol, No engine braking and she still slides.