Thoughts on this front end traction?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
808
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby 808 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:43 am

Image

Post for seth

Stuff like this makes me wanna just quit forever. Game was fun while it lasted but like shit if bs like this keeps happening idk why i play

(first 10 seconds of that gif is nothing so be patient didn't bother editing it)
PM me for free skinzzzz

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6632
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby SKlein » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:16 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.

I would argue the game is clearly out to get him.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Finalmushroom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:35 pm

808 wrote:Image

Post for seth

Stuff like this makes me wanna just quit forever. Game was fun while it lasted but like shit if bs like this keeps happening idk why i play

(first 10 seconds of that gif is nothing so be patient didn't bother editing it)


Lol. I think they need to add more traction when you come up the face on the side of your tire. The game acts like you have no traction on the side of your tire. Just add to the surface area a bit to the side of the tire and I think it would fix the issue.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Finalmushroom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:38 pm

SKlein wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.

I would argue the game is clearly out to get him.


Lol, Honestly trying to be a critic is hard with this community. You dudes will literally say anything to justify the game.
Demand more and you'll get it!

Look at Pubg! The community has demanded more as well as has been leaving and now they are attempting to fix their issues.
A totally different scale in terms of finances but you get my point.

It's a great game but far from perfect and unfortunately you guys don't see it.

-Jake

User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby SKlein » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Finalmushroom wrote:
SKlein wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hard to believe, but there is such a thing as pushing too hard.

I would argue the game is clearly out to get him.

Lol, Honestly trying to be a critic is hard with this community. You dudes will literally say anything to justify the game.
Demand more and you'll get it!

I believe we're both commenting on the gif that was posted where he was clearly pushing the limit of what his suspension could handle. If you didn't notice the rebound from his initial landing, that's where it all went wrong. Not the face of the jump, or the traction on it.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6632
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:12 pm

I was talking about tryna scrub too hard on the face of the jump. There is an issue with grip on the outside edge of the tire though. Sometimes there's limitations to what a sim can achieve, no matter how clever the coder.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Finalmushroom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I was talking about tryna scrub too hard on the face of the jump. There is an issue with grip on the outside edge of the tire though. Sometimes there's limitations to what a sim can achieve, no matter how clever the coder.


Agreed. Still a great game though.

Griffin Cumbridge
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 am
Team: FastHouseMX

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Griffin Cumbridge » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:09 am

It doesn't happen to me because i know all my tracks well enough, i know all ruts, and just in general its not that hard to slide out like that. This game is probably on of the mx games out you honestly just need to keep learning the game. I know that it might happen a lot to other people but you have to control yourself and keep your "Balance" i guess you could say. Braaaapppppppp

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Finalmushroom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Griffin Cumbridge wrote:It doesn't happen to me because i know all my tracks well enough, i know all ruts, and just in general its not that hard to slide out like that. This game is probably on of the mx games out you honestly just need to keep learning the game. I know that it might happen a lot to other people but you have to control yourself and keep your "Balance" i guess you could say. Braaaapppppppp


Erode has made this claim irrelevant IMO. The tracks ruts move and change (Which is amazing) but you're right. Continue to play and you'll get better and won't put yourself in a position to slide out however, when you do, the traction is trash! Plain and simple. lol.

-Jake

Griffin Cumbridge
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 am
Team: FastHouseMX

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Griffin Cumbridge » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:04 am

Finalmushroom wrote:
Griffin Cumbridge wrote:It doesn't happen to me because i know all my tracks well enough, i know all ruts, and just in general its not that hard to slide out like that. This game is probably on of the mx games out you honestly just need to keep learning the game. I know that it might happen a lot to other people but you have to control yourself and keep your "Balance" i guess you could say. Braaaapppppppp


Erode has made this claim irrelevant IMO. The tracks ruts move and change (Which is amazing) but you're right. Continue to play and you'll get better and won't put yourself in a position to slide out however, when you do, the traction is trash! Plain and simple. lol.

-Jake


Fax

User avatar
LKR47
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:26 am
Team: LCQ Studios
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby LKR47 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 am

Decided to run the 125 tonight in the ams race. This thing slides more than a wet bar of soap...

Image
Image

Finalmushroom
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Thoughts on this front end traction?

Postby Finalmushroom » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:21 pm

LKR47 wrote:Decided to run the 125 tonight in the ams race. This thing slides more than a wet bar of soap...

Image


Lol, No engine braking and she still slides.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests