KTM's suck?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mack| spokes

Re: KTM's suck?

Postby mack| spokes » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:26 am

My story isn't a mechanical but still a bad reflection on Yamaha, don't get me wrong i ride them so i'm not biased to another brand but i have a family friend who won the Australian enduro series on a privateer deal with Yamaha and as you would they raced again this year but only made it 5 rounds in retiring mid race because it wasn't worth it anymore, the deal she was on for 2017 was free bikes and a small amount of money come 2018 the deal remains the same but the pay check is sliced in half, after winning a title. After a little bit of back and forwards the decision was that it wasn't worth the already small amount they were paying as it wasn't reflecting well on there sales which is bullshit because almost everyone that has been coached or at least helped by her has bought a Yamaha they get tones of messages of people buying new bikes because they seen her ride one, bikes have always been the problem for them, fox has always used her for there women's advertisement.
jlv wrote:Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.

MXSEMF

wilson213
Team: Privateer

Postby wilson213 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:27 am

Anyone have any experience on a 2014 ktm 350sxf? Thinking about picking one up soon

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:11 am

Manii might have. I know he got a 350 from around that era.

manii20
Team: TMFR

Postby manii20 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:11 am

Yeah I have 350 one... Wouldn't recommend it unless it's in perfect shape. Had tons of problems and wasted so much money on repairing it that I could of taken brand new kxf from the box...

Return to “General Discussion”