conspiracy theory

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ben201honda
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 am
Team: ValveDesigns Co.
Contact:

conspiracy theory

Postby ben201honda » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:24 am


DABZZZ
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby DABZZZ » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:16 pm

+1
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6675
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Negatory good buddy. Big secret revealed...he's the flagger.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Ddavis
Posts: 16808
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby Ddavis » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:06 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Negatory good buddy. Big secret revealed...he's the flagger.


So he says..
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby Rush » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:20 pm

no wonder i get distracted every time the yellow flag comes out
Image
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
808
Posts: 540
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby 808 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Rush wrote:no wonder i get distracted every time the yellow flag comes out
Image

Or the yellow flag comes out everytime you get distracted
PM me for free skinzzzz

NKarassy955
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Team: NCK Decals
Location: Hampshire, Illinois
Contact:

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby NKarassy955 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:32 am

808 wrote:
Rush wrote:no wonder i get distracted every time the yellow flag comes out
Image

Or the yellow flag comes out everytime you get distracted

Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15256
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby yzmxer608 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:09 am

I thought he was the finish line flagger? #cheapsmokes
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6675
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:11 am

yzmxer608 wrote:I thought he was the finish line flagger? #cheapsmokes

I theorized it was his dad, another relative or some local.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
Easter.7
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: SplitDesignsCo

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby Easter.7 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:00 pm

if you take his name ( Josh Vanderhoof ) and put his name into a word scrambler you will get the first name "Jordan" and I have yet to figure out if the rest of the letters could make a potential last name. My theory is that he is going under screen names such as "JLV" and "Josh Vanderhoof" to cover up and protect his real identity. I came to this conclusion because some book authors go under fake names when writing books.. The word for using a fake name to cover your real one is called a "pseudonym". Sometimes it's pretty common for a author to use a fake name and since an author writes books, "JLV" is an author in a sense because he writes lines of codes...
Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby Jeremy150 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Nah JLV is Josh, and I believe the face comes from one of p2sta's helmets.
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6675
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Easter.7 wrote:I came to this conclusion because...

...of too much dank kush.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
Easter.7
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: SplitDesignsCo

Re: conspiracy theory

Postby Easter.7 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:29 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Easter.7 wrote:I came to this conclusion because...

...of too much dank kush.

overthinking at its finest lol :lol:
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Smerwin43 and 5 guests