This Game Is Amazing

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Swolo
Team: Privateer

This Game Is Amazing

Post by Swolo »

I’m new to this game and although it may not be perfect it is truly impressive. The beginning learning curve is soooo steep but soooo rewarding all at the same time (something I believe a lot of games lack IMO). What spurred this little blip was when I loaded up a few old Xbone MX games and immediately I realized two things.

1. I was WAY better then I ever was when I played those games previously. (Because of what MXS taught me)
2. The games felt like shit, they didn’t even begin to scratch the itch like MXS!

So thank you JLV and all the contributing members of this community!

Oh! And 1 more thing. I have read a decent amount of posts complaining about the community here and I understand we all have our own experiences and issues. BUT what I can say about my experience in this community is that it has been exceptional. I have received nothing but welcoming arms from a bunch of chill dudes down to have fun and teach a little along the way.

Thanks again MXS and it’s community!
Secede
Team: Privateer

Re: This Game Is Amazing

Post by Secede »

+1

good vibes
jlv wrote:I played a lot of 1v1 at first then threewave capturestrike and ultra freeze tag. I'd say what my name was but it'd ruin my facade of professionalism...
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Thanks for the good vibe post, man. Totally agree with everything you say, but I will say one thing: This is the ONLY game that has actually induced a full blown rage scream outta me :lol:
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Glad to have met ya swolo
+1
“<3”
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
John23

Post by John23 »

Glad to have you! All in all, this community is actually quite helpful, and nice! +1
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

808 wrote:This is the ONLY game that has actually induced a full blown rage scream outta me :lol:
Welcome Swolo! I think there might be a page dedicated just to rage-smashed controllers, but that may just be a personality problem. :twisted:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Welcome aboard the JLV Express.