Smooth R&B

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Smooth R&B

Postby Finalmushroom » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 am

"So I'ma write, when I'm wrong
Haven't I already shown
What it's like to love someone so much
You treat their heart like it was your own" -6lack

Who hurt this man!!!?
Seriously dudes, listen to this mans album. :mrgreen:


Finalmushroom
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby Finalmushroom » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 am


User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby 808 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:14 am

not gonna lie, for being smooth, that was incredibly sketchy
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby Finalmushroom » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:38 am

Finalmushroom wrote:


It was terrible. lol. I was tired of riding but wanted to post some smooth R&B. The music is smooth. I am not.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby Finalmushroom » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:39 am

808 wrote:not gonna lie, for being smooth, that was incredibly sketchy


This this better!?


User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby 808 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:28 am

Finalmushroom wrote:
808 wrote:not gonna lie, for being smooth, that was incredibly sketchy


This this better!?


much
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6779
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm

I still can't get past the "baby-daddy kitchen recording studio".
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby Finalmushroom » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 am

808 wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
808 wrote:not gonna lie, for being smooth, that was incredibly sketchy


This this better!?


much


Lol.

Finalmushroom
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Pacific North West

Re: Smooth R&B

Postby Finalmushroom » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I still can't get past the "baby-daddy kitchen recording studio".


What's this????


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests