Why people hate brazilians

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jotavieira105

Why people hate brazilians

Post by jotavieira105 »

im just posting this bc im tired of this shit. I always see shit like this when im on a server, just because im faster or i blockpass somebody.
In this case i was lapping this guy and i blockedpass him, and he wrote that.

I've already been called a favela boy, monkey, and the list goes on and on... so, fuck this community
sorry for the "americans are all the same", i know it ain't everybody like that
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: Why people hate brazilians

Post by DABZZZ »

It’s jus that fucking Parker Allen kid. He sent me some messages last night about how I’m soft and my wife is ugly lol he’s also been a discussion before in the ban court recently.

He’s a twat.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Funny part is, he ain’t never ran up in somebody’s house. Nor has he shot someone, let alone in the head. lol boy prolly never even dumped any with all that talkin he doin. Shoulda replied “pull up”
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

JLV, can we just start banning these kids? Like, permanent reg key removal? At least a warning?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

These toxic kids are the reason the game is on a decline rn
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

808 wrote:JLV, can we just start banning these kids? Like, permanent reg key removal? At least a warning?
If it's on my server I will. For other servers, while I don't like people behaving that way, I can't be the admin for every server in existence.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DABZZZ wrote:... lol boy prolly never even dumped any with all that talkinx he doin.
Mmmm hmmm. Word up.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:... lol boy prolly never even dumped any with all that talkinx he doin.
Mmmm hmmm. Word up.
Real recognize real
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

DABZZZ wrote:It’s jus that fucking Parker Allen kid. He sent me some messages last night about how I’m soft and my wife is ugly lol.
Idk why he would say that, your wife is hot :lol:
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

jlv wrote:
808 wrote:JLV, can we just start banning these kids? Like, permanent reg key removal? At least a warning?
If it's on my server I will. For other servers, while I don't like people behaving that way, I can't be the admin for every server in existence.
No offense but you own the game. Man up and take responsibility for the community man.

What would Dice developers do if this happened in their chats?
A better example is Bluehole (When they first started and over the course of time and progression). They banned over 13 Million accounts in one year alone.

Different in the sense of scale but they came from a fairly small start (Like this community).

Listen to your current pro's and avid players man. Not listening is a great way to start a decline and honestly is why your game is vastly undeveloped in the last decade.

Not hating, I love the game and what you do for the community/game but I feel like comments like this, "while I don't like people behaving that way, I can't be the admin for every server in existence," isn't acceptable and most companies/games go under for minor incidences such as having a shitty community.

Cheers!

-Jake
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

:shock:
larryloopout
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by larryloopout »

Hey Hunter "Joao Victor" Root, You're the biggest loser for acting like you quit the game but you made a second identity so you could tryhard without people knowing you still play I hope you know that.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

larryloopout wrote:Hey Hunter "Joao Victor" Root, You're the biggest loser for acting like you quit the game but you made a second identity so you could tryhard without people knowing you still play I hope you know that.
L o l
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

larryloopout wrote:Hey Hunter "Joao Victor" Root, You're the biggest loser for acting like you quit the game but you made a second identity so you could tryhard without people knowing you still play I hope you know that.
Hearing his accent in discord a small handful times out of years of playing him, deff wouldn’t be saying that. He’s in discord with us quite a bit. Deff not root.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
jlv wrote:
No offense but you own the game. Man up and take responsibility for the community man.

What would Dice developers do if this happened in their chats?
A better example is Bluehole (When they first started and over the course of time and progression). They banned over 13 Million accounts in one year alone.

Different in the sense of scale but they came from a fairly small start (Like this community).

Listen to your current pro's and avid players man. Not listening is a great way to start a decline and honestly is why your game is vastly undeveloped in the last decade.

Not hating, I love the game and what you do for the community/game but I feel like comments like this, "while I don't like people behaving that way, I can't be the admin for every server in existence," isn't acceptable and most companies/games go under for minor incidences such as having a shitty community.

Cheers!

-Jake
I second this, the kids are just ruining the game and driving everybody away from it by making threats and everything else. You wouldn't necessarily need to ban them from other peoples servers. It'd be as simple as just banning their reg key and making it so that they aren't able to purchase the game again with an IP ban.