Why people hate brazilians

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Why people hate brazilians

Post by jlv »

I'm just one guy. It takes a lot of time to investigate these incidents even when you have the server log. When you don't it's not even possible.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

DABZZZ wrote:
larryloopout wrote:Hey Hunter "Joao Victor" Root, You're the biggest loser for acting like you quit the game but you made a second identity so you could tryhard without people knowing you still play I hope you know that.
Hearing his accent in discord a small handful times out of years of playing him, deff wouldn’t be saying that. He’s in discord with us quite a bit. Deff not root.
Lol if it was root that would be hilarious ive been in your discord with you and him so many times lol
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

JettWisdom wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
larryloopout wrote:Hey Hunter "Joao Victor" Root, You're the biggest loser for acting like you quit the game but you made a second identity so you could tryhard without people knowing you still play I hope you know that.
Hearing his accent in discord a small handful times out of years of playing him, deff wouldn’t be saying that. He’s in discord with us quite a bit. Deff not root.
Lol if it was root that would be hilarious ive been in your discord with you and him so many times lol
you can watch his youtube videos and see his shit graphics and no its ovi not root. no offense joao<3
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Finalmushroom wrote:No offense but you own the game. Man up and take responsibility for the community man.
-Jake
jlv wrote:I'm just one guy.
Jake think of what you're asking. Get real son. This would take a whole room full of people 24/7 monitoring to keep tabs on all chats like that.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:No offense but you own the game. Man up and take responsibility for the community man.
-Jake
Jake think of what you're asking. Get real son. This would take a whole room full of people 24/7 monitoring to keep tabs on all chats like that.
No only that, but how is he solely responsible for the way children behave over the internet? *que oompa loompas* “You know exactly who’s to blame dododo the mother and the fatherrr”

In all seriousness though, I know people in jail for saying things he’s said on multiple occasions. It’s called terroristic threats. Let em mess around and say sumn silly like that on fb. Lawyer up my dude cause you’ll catch a case
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
-Jake
I absolutely agree JLV is just one man! I'm not saying he's not. I'm saying that if he really wants this game to go somewhere (Which it's apparent he's ok with it being his baby and more of a small town/local feel which is alright) he would have invested some of the money he's made from the game in a team that would allow them to bring a more professional community and if marketed correctly, could have sold numbers similar to Milestone titles. (A port to console maybe would have helped)!

All I'm saying is that when someone has proof for using the N word in chats and are acting like an ass ban the kid and move on. It's not hard. But you all defend JLV instead of holding him accountable. It's becoming a ritual with you civilians man. No one likes to hold others accountable! *Sigh*

I understand you guys like him has a dude but honestly, this is how communities get what they want. They bring up issues and talk about them as adults. Everyone in this community is:
1. A toxic redneck asshole kid.
2. A great dude but blows JLV long time.

You guys need to be more open minded when it comes to the gaming community and never underestimate what the power of the community really has over the game and it's developers!

I'll continue to play the game and have fun and like I said, nothing but respect for you guys but I do think there needs to be some changes around the community. And from the comments, I'm not the only one.

-Jake
TeamHavocRacing

JLV could put in a text filter that posts ******* instead of banned words. MVA had one, but there's always a workaround like one letter per post where you'll eventually get your illicit word or message across.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

In my opinion, racism is one thing but threatening to swat or kill someone is a whole different ball game and something that should have a no toleration policy. No matter the server.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
TeamHavocRacing

To me it's like asking Milestone to monitor the racism, bullying and threats in voip of every online multiplayer session in Monster Energy Supercross. It's just too much to realistically expect.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

I agree but when provided with direct evidence (especially from a repeat offender) its smart to remove these players. Realistically there aren't many kids that are this bad.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV could put in a text filter that posts ******* instead of banned words. MVA had one, but there's always a workaround like one letter per post where you'll eventually get your illicit word or message across.
There is one included with the new JS scripting included with the newest server. You could easily get most of the possible combinations to make it work, but then it could easily be turned into Roblox chat (did it for the meme). I'm not sure if the new scripting is being used on the major sim server hosts yet, though.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Clfitty wrote:I agree but when provided with direct evidence (especially from a repeat offender) its smart to remove these players. Realistically there aren't many kids that are this bad.
Someone gets it.

This is my point. No one expects JLV to monitor this community 24/7 but when evidence is brought up I would like for him to take care of business professionally instead of saying some some wack comments.

Then the community stands up for him. It's funny is all.

-Jake
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Finalmushroom wrote:This is my point. No one expects JLV to monitor this community 24/7 but when evidence is brought up I would like for him to take care of business professionally instead of saying some some wack comments.
I do handle bans professionally. That means verifying that the incident actually happened in the server log. I can't do that when it's not on my server. Banning someone based on a screenshot posted by some rando in the forum would *not* be professional.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

jlv wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:This is my point. No one expects JLV to monitor this community 24/7 but when evidence is brought up I would like for him to take care of business professionally instead of saying some some wack comments.
I do handle bans professionally. That means verifying that the incident actually happened in the server log. I can't do that when it's not on my server. Banning someone based on a screenshot posted by some rando in the forum would *not* be professional.
+1
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

You could just notify the server owner.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.