Why people hate brazilians

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Why people hate brazilians

Post by Wahlamt »

808 wrote:You could just notify the server owner.
So if it happened on the server " 127.0.0.1 ", how would he know who owned it? It could be anyone!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Wahlamt wrote:
So if it happened on the server " 127.0.0.1 ", how would he know who owned it? It could be anyone!
At that moment, you should disconnect and go on with your life.

I think it would be a pretty good idea to add a mute system. You could type something like, "server,mute *uid*" and you specifically won't be able to see anything he says for that server until you unmute him. Something like that ig. The more simple version of this addition to the game would be growing a backbone and ignoring the troll.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

You can already mute, but you want to specifically mute a person as a player, not as server admin only?
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Wahlamt wrote:You can already mute, but you want to specifically mute a person as a player, not as server admin only?
Yeah, I believe he is saying to mute a single person like you would on games such as CoD if you were in the game chat so you wouldn't hear them but make it so you can't see what they are saying for here on Sim. Personally I do think it'd be a smart move to have in the game.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

808 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:

I think it would be a pretty good idea to add a mute system. You could type something like, "server,mute *uid*" and you specifically won't be able to see anything he says for that server until you unmute him. Something like that ig. The more simple version of this addition to the game would be growing a backbone and ignoring the troll.
Can you not already do this?
server, ignore UID
Or
server, ignore all
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

DABZZZ wrote:
808 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: So if it happened on the server " 127.0.0.1 ", how would he know who owned it? It could be anyone!

Can you not already do this?
server, ignore UID
Or
server, ignore all
That's a thing??

If i were to do this, how would I reverse it
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You can't ignore by UID. It's just all, specs or none. It should be easy for me to add since I can do it with a script now.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

jlv wrote:You can't ignore by UID. It's just all, specs or none. It should be easy for me to add since I can do it with a script now.
Thanks for clearing that up.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
andremf63

Post by andremf63 »

People hate us brazilians cause we have te most beautiful womens in the world and theyre jealous as fuck, jk