Join the Mika Mob team!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
yamahoe
Team: Mika Mob

Join the Mika Mob team!!!

Post by yamahoe »

The Mika Mob team is a team where riders can join and we will have practice sessions on supercross and motocross tracks depending on the upcoming season. We will also ride for fun on any type of track of course and get tips from each other to make all of us faster. A goal I want for this team is for us to eventually start getting podiums in the Emf races. It would be awesome to see this team lift off and get somewhat of a big name. If you would like to join the Mika Mob team shoot me a message and we can start practicing whenever. Hope to hear from you!!!!
Just send it thats all i have to say
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Re: Join the Mika Mob team!!!

Post by Finalmushroom »

yamahoe wrote:The Mika Mob team is a team where riders can join and we will have practice sessions on supercross and motocross tracks depending on the upcoming season. We will also ride for fun on any type of track of course and get tips from each other to make all of us faster. A goal I want for this team is for us to eventually start getting podiums in the Emf races. It would be awesome to see this team lift off and get somewhat of a big name. If you would like to join the Mika Mob team shoot me a message and we can start practicing whenever. Hope to hear from you!!!!
I'm apart of the Mika Mob IRL. lol.
yamahoe

Post by yamahoe »

I am too lol thats why I made this team
yamahoe

Post by yamahoe »

Finalmushroom wrote:
yamahoe wrote:The Mika Mob team is a team where riders can join and we will have practice sessions on supercross and motocross tracks depending on the upcoming season. We will also ride for fun on any type of track of course and get tips from each other to make all of us faster. A goal I want for this team is for us to eventually start getting podiums in the Emf races. It would be awesome to see this team lift off and get somewhat of a big name. If you would like to join the Mika Mob team shoot me a message and we can start practicing whenever. Hope to hear from you!!!!
I am too lol thats why I made the team
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

yamahoe wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
I am too lol thats why I made the team
Hell yeah. lol. Try the MC bend of their bars. I love them! They are low and fairly flat bars.
Luca444

Post by Luca444 »

id like to join the dream or try out or whatever anyways add my discord: KTMGUY444 #1256