I NEED A GOOD 125cc TRACK TO HOLD IT WIDE OPEN

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Juggernaut

I NEED A GOOD 125cc TRACK TO HOLD IT WIDE OPEN

Post by Juggernaut »

Hi 1st post here and I'm struggling to find a good 125 track to rip around on and to through some mc nastys. Thanks :D
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: I NEED A GOOD 125cc TRACK TO HOLD IT WIDE OPEN

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Some of the stock tracks are great for that. Locust is one. Waterloo is another. I'd say any decent jump is good for a mc nasty or two.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Stock tracks are fun on 125's for sure. You cant really hold it wicked on that traction though, or I can't anyway. For me it's all about momentum, throttle, and brake control. When it comes to custom tracks there's a ton of good ones but there's one in specific that comes mind. I forget the name of it but I think it was made by or made for Donut MX. He hosted a few 125cc elims on it and my god I don't think I ever let off the gas lol, you can just hold it wicked but there's still some technical ish sections that mess you up if you aren't in rhythm, but are super rewarding if you get it right.
Tanner Rogers
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

DP, I'm pretty sure it's called Glazed MX. And then anything by JGMX is usually wicked, and Jperry tracks are also pretty wicked.
Tanner Rogers
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Just about any JGMX track is able to be held wide the fuck open on a 125. But a lot of other tracks are able too be as well because they are more or less built for a 250f or a 450 to ride.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=38006

I like holden'er wide on this one on any bike.
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

motokid499 wrote:Stock tracks are fun on 125's for sure. You cant really hold it wicked on that traction though, or I can't anyway. For me it's all about momentum, throttle, and brake control. When it comes to custom tracks there's a ton of good ones but there's one in specific that comes mind. I forget the name of it but I think it was made by or made for Donut MX. He hosted a few 125cc elims on it and my god I don't think I ever let off the gas lol, you can just hold it wicked but there's still some technical ish sections that mess you up if you aren't in rhythm, but are super rewarding if you get it right.
Thx man really appreciate it.
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

Juggernaut wrote:
motokid499 wrote:Stock tracks are fun on 125's for sure. You cant really hold it wicked on that traction though, or I can't anyway. For me it's all about momentum, throttle, and brake control. When it comes to custom tracks there's a ton of good ones but there's one in specific that comes mind. I forget the name of it but I think it was made by or made for Donut MX. He hosted a few 125cc elims on it and my god I don't think I ever let off the gas lol, you can just hold it wicked but there's still some technical ish sections that mess you up if you aren't in rhythm, but are super rewarding if you get it right.
I cant find the link anywhere.
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

Juggernaut wrote:
I cant find the link anywhere.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

JGMX tracks, 137 tracks, washougal 2018, unadilla 2018
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Sandtark MX perhaps, sandy and heavy :wink:
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

MINTOP booyyyyyyyy.

The jumps can be too big but fast dudes can make them! Unfortunately I need a 250f or 450. lolol.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

Wahlamt wrote:Sandtark MX perhaps, sandy and heavy :wink:
showing off your own track? you're a sim slut aren't you
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

GregDearman wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Sandtark MX perhaps, sandy and heavy :wink:
showing off your own track? you're a sim slut aren't you
I can rail it pretty hard, so maybe you're onto something...