Updated stock model replacement?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: Updated stock model replacement?

Post by Yamaha285 »

Our team bought Jays KTM and Kawasaki a few years ago. I talked with Jeremy and plan to buy the 2019 KTM as well soon. Here's the thing like Wahlamt said if they don't have front or side plate jms it wont be released. Sure you can use notepad++ to edit whats in the saf without ever seeing a png and make everything work but you are breaking into someones work at that point, granted its a public release and notepad++ only lets you use their saf to edit what is stored inside without ever getting the files they want protected.

Would be dope if Jeremy was either willing to slap something together or allow someone to on his public stuff. But i also noticed that someone is using his 2019 KTM that they claim they purchased but it was not from him and these are the things that will continue to drive guys away from helping anyone or making content for them. Shit he might not even sell me the bike not that someone else is selling it making money off his work....
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: What Greg said. If I can't have front and side plate jm's, I won't release it. Also I can't model for shit.
Maybe talk to Jeremy and see if he’ll do those jms for you real quick? I dont know not trying to sound like an ass, just spitballing ideas
I've messaged Jay to see if I can use his KTM. Honda is sorted and there is a public husky
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Maybe talk to Jeremy and see if he’ll do those jms for you real quick? I dont know not trying to sound like an ass, just spitballing ideas
Yamaha285 wrote:Jeremys bikes
I've messaged Jay to see if I can use his KTM. Honda is sorted and there is a public husky[/quote]
I've already got Jeremys Husky and KTM ready to go with working JM's. Greg told me he'd get the Honda and Yamaha done for me, all I really need then is a Suzuki. I've been in contact with t-rider about his new, but that was last christmas, not been able to get a hold of him since, plus I sort of dropped the ball when I moved to our current house.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Maybe talk to Jeremy and see if he’ll do those jms for you real quick? I dont know not trying to sound like an ass, just spitballing ideas
GregDearman wrote:I've messaged Jay to see if I can use his KTM. Honda is sorted and there is a public husky
I've already got Jeremys Husky and KTM ready to go with working JM's. Greg told me he'd get the Honda and Yamaha done for me, all I really need then is a Suzuki. I've been in contact with t-rider about his new, but that was last christmas, not been able to get a hold of him since, plus I sort of dropped the ball when I moved to our current house.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Wahlamt wrote:
GregDearman wrote:I've messaged Jay to see if I can use his KTM. Honda is sorted and there is a public husky
I can talk to him and see if he’s okay with me giving you a scrammed verisons oh the bike
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

The suzuki? That was our original agreement, also getting front/side plate jm's. No front/side plate jm's and I won't put it in the release, goes for all bikes. But if you can get ahold of him, that'd be nice.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Wahlamt wrote:The suzuki? That was our original agreement, also getting front/side plate jm's. No front/side plate jm's and I won't put it in the release, goes for all bikes. But if you can get ahold of him, that'd be nice.
Yeah I’ll try and get a hold of josh