Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
CrossFlow Racing#16

Re: Just a heads up...

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

So you can take money back from people no problem. but someone takes the ability to race away from you and now its a problem
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

kids now days... smh
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Fuck this dude
Bobber113

Post by Bobber113 »

If anyone else had posted this is of ignored it n thought AHH well tuff shit. But to do it to this man takes the piss.

Uid Ban the little spunk bubble + take note of his ip he can use the money he took from others to pay for the game again and again.

Final nail in the coffin for this once great community I'm afraid.
electrick_neon

Post by electrick_neon »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:So you can take money back from people no problem. but someone takes the ability to race away from you and now its a problem
+1
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

electrick_neon wrote:
CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:So you can take money back from people no problem. but someone takes the ability to race away from you and now its a problem
+1
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

And here is Chargeback himself...

(image removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image
Motodude622
Team: Privateer

Post by Motodude622 »

This is the same reason I stopped selling psds. Some kid just like Ethan named jake kazarian paid, then disputed the charge which led to -80$ on my paypal. Not to mention he sent it to everyone he knew. It's just not worth it to me at this point. Kids like jake and Ethan deserve to be banned from this game until they make it right.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

checkerz wrote:Image
Love how this kid says he doesn't give a shit about his rep, yet continues to defend himself on the forums when he gets shit thrown at him.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

RH154 wrote:And here is Chargeback himself...

showing his face and "exposing" him is not what anyone really cares about, nor does ethan probably. We all know what he has to do, and if he doesn't.. thats fucked up
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Makes sense. :roll:
Motodude622 wrote:This is the same reason I stopped selling psds. Some kid just like Ethan named jake kazarian paid, then disputed the charge which led to -80$ on my paypal. Not to mention he sent it to everyone he knew. It's just not worth it to me at this point. Kids like jake and Ethan deserve to be banned from this game until they make it right.
***PSA***
If someone charges back you can contact Paypal and ask them to waive the $20 fee. I'm not sure if it works in every case but it saved me over $300.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Honestly kinda afraid to have him in my twitch channel, because of how toxic that is.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I really want to know why there is a $20 fee to the streamer and not the person that donates? Does that not make sense to anyone else?
Like im gonna send me favorite streamer a 100 bucks, sends it, then realized cant pay his bills this week because he sent someone else money so know imma need my money back.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

That's CHARGEBACK CHARLIE FOR YOU...
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Damn.. sucks to say, since he was the only person to pm on my rant post, does some shit like that but I got you Chex.

Ethan, don’t be hoe. All that’s petty asf, pay the mans back on his budget. You aren’t an adult so I know you have no concept of money but some people live paycheck to paycheck (not saying that’s chex or that it is the point) my point is your costing the dude all that money for your (not a racial slur or whatever) Indian given donation. Looks to me like you donated for the attention than tried to take it back since you a broke boy. Get ur bucks up and pay the mans back, lucky it wasn’t someone like me you fucked over tbh.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds