Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BcMxKx37

Re: Just a heads up...

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Ethan is an okay kid to talk to, but apparently he lies alot. I dont think he cares or gives a single shit about the money. He says hes sick and he says he has homework, well ive been sick and had homework before, it doesnt mean you cant type paypal.com and put in a few emails and some numbers. And i know, i donate to atom and chex all the time, its very easy to send money. He just doesnt have the money. And dont beleive hes working at a yogurt shop, hes 13. dont expect your money back.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Matt, don't distract me while I zero in on this kid's current address.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Matt, don't distract me while I zero in on this kid's current address.
Probably has his school on Facebook & his “yogurt job”
People fail to realize how easy it is to find them. And it’s only going to get easier with time. Can you imagine when he’s a lil older? Hope he remembers this.. hate for him to end up like the rest of em gettin slithered. Not actually threatening you Ethan, just forewarning you, move smooth. This kinda stuff gets people hurt. I’ve seen a dude get his wig split over a dub
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Who ever said I wasn't paying them?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Ethaneg9 wrote:Who ever said I wasn't paying them?
You're actions. stfu or send the money, pretty sure everyones sick of your bullspit. grow up
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

k
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Ethan has said this "my mom found a way to reverse the payements back to the respectful owners.
its the credit card company that the payments got reported as fraud
so all the payments will just be back to the accounts"
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Hmm
Ethaneg9 wrote:I just worked out the fees im going to pay chex and atom just now.
Ethaneg9 wrote:Give me til sunday.
Ethaneg9 wrote:dude i was sick all today and threw up like 10 times while doing homework and sorting out the money. May i have one more day plz?
I don't think the issue here is you aren't paying us, it's you're lying to us.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Atom6246 wrote:
Hmm
Ethaneg9 wrote:I just worked out the fees im going to pay chex and atom just now.
Ethaneg9 wrote:Give me til sunday.
Ethaneg9 wrote:dude i was sick all today and threw up like 10 times while doing homework and sorting out the money. May i have one more day plz?
I don't think the issue here is you aren't paying us, it's you're lying to us.
hiss hiss, *watches ethan slither away*
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Will93
Team: Privateer

Post by Will93 »

Ethan, this is pretty fucked up man. If you don't have the money just say so, don't run around in circles with obviously bullshit excuses. Just man up and come clean mate, at least end this with a tiny amount of dignity. If you still have any left, that is.

Chex, Atom, I wish you guys the best. From his behavior so far I'm honestly not expecting him to pay up but there's always a possibility...
TEwing22
Team: Privateer

Post by TEwing22 »

I don't know anyone involved like at all just know of a few people. All I know is when I was a little kid playing this game all I did was download the damn tracks and skins and tried to qualify for the Rf nationals. Most definitely wasn't trying to scam grown men of their money. If he pays I say still ban this little bastard and make him buy this shit again I bet he shows up with 40$ pretty quick to buy the game back. These ain't Vbucks we're talking about kid adults are about their bread.
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

At this point, everyone knows I lied and rn I don't have the money. ill see what I have saved up.
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

I just need to see what I can do today. If nothing is confirmed today, ilv you can ban me. I don't want more people to stress about it but all I know is that Chex and atom will get there money.
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Ethaneg9 wrote:I just need to see what I can do today. If nothing is confirmed today, ilv you can ban me. I don't want more people to stress about it but all I know is that Chex and atom will get there money.
Ethan you just don’t get it do you. At this point it doesn’t matter if they get their money back. You’ve lied to all of us numerous times about this situation and you can’t do anything to make that up. Maybe if you lied once and said sorry but it has happened numerous times now with no apology and that’s why I don’t trust you with anything and will probably never play sim with you again you lost my respect I’m sorry.