Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BcMxKx37

Re: Just a heads up...

Post by BcMxKx37 »

just gotta say, im 17 now, and i started this game at Ethan's age, but don't spend money if it isn't yours. I gaurantee you you put the money through your moms credit card without telling her, and she thought someone stole her card. When i started i was 12 years old, maybe even 11 at the time, and the game was all about fun and it was great, sure you might get made fun of for being a "squeaker" (which many say i still am) just have fun, there is no need to cause drama. I was a complete dumbass when i was 12, not to say that i'm any better now, but even i didn't start shit up like this. The worst you can do is admit you cant get the money, and accept the ban. Then try to rebuild your reputation.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

BcMxKx37 wrote:just gotta say, im 17 now, and i started this game at Ethan's age, but don't spend money if it isn't yours. I gaurantee you you put the money through your moms credit card without telling her, and she thought someone stole her card. When i started i was 12 years old, maybe even 11 at the time, and the game was all about fun and it was great, sure you might get made fun of for being a "squeaker" (which many say i still am) just have fun, there is no need to cause drama. I was a complete dumbass when i was 12, not to say that i'm any better now, but even i didn't start shit up like this. The worst you can do is admit you cant get the money, and accept the ban. Then try to rebuild your reputation.
I was never dumb enough to use my moms or dads card without asking, but they trusted me enough to give me my own card at 13.
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Post by Ethaneg9 »

all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

All hes thinking rn is..... $40 for game and change alias or pay how ever much he owes. you guys arnt getting your money back most likely
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Ethan if you are saying you are getting banned at midnight why can't you just accept it now and say you don't have the money??????? Like it doesn't make sense to me that you would say Chex gave me till midnight until I'm banned, like what lol.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

TrentAdams wrote:Ethan if you are saying you are getting banned at midnight why can't you just accept it now and say you don't have the money??????? Like it doesn't make sense to me that you would say Chex gave me till midnight until I'm banned, like what lol.
He wants time to post his reg key and ripped skins
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
TrentAdams wrote:Ethan if you are saying you are getting banned at midnight why can't you just accept it now and say you don't have the money??????? Like it doesn't make sense to me that you would say Chex gave me till midnight until I'm banned, like what lol.
He wants time to post his reg key and ripped skins
lolololol. it is fitting of him
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Fine guys. I admit to lying multiple times to numerous people. I hope that I get to play and race again once I get enough money to payback everyone. I wish luck to everyone racing and hosting events this year and to all my buds racing. I wish luck to everyone and I will earn that money back. This is the hardest thing to do right now. I just fucking love this game even though I sucked at it, I had a blast with my friends and racing during the time I had during the game. I hope to be unbanned in the future. I hope all you guys understand. Bye for now. GL and ill get the money in.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Ethaneg9 wrote:Fine guys. I admit to lying multiple times to numerous people. I hope that I get to play and race again once I get enough money to payback everyone. I wish luck to everyone racing and hosting events this year and to all my buds racing. I wish luck to everyone and I will earn that money back. This is the hardest thing to do right now. I just fucking love this game even though I sucked at it, I had a blast with my friends and racing during the time I had during the game. I hope to be unbanned in the future. I hope all you guys understand. Bye for now. GL and ill get the money in.
no one cares
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Ethaneg9 wrote:Fine guys. I admit to lying multiple times to numerous people. I hope that I get to play and race again once I get enough money to payback everyone. I wish luck to everyone racing and hosting events this year and to all my buds racing. I wish luck to everyone and I will earn that money back. This is the hardest thing to do right now. I just fucking love this game even though I sucked at it, I had a blast with my friends and racing during the time I had during the game. I hope to be unbanned in the future. I hope all you guys understand. Bye for now. GL and ill get the money in.
Dude, You don't mean anything you say, You honestly couldn't care less.
TEwing22
Team: Privateer

Post by TEwing22 »

This brought tears to my eyes laughing so hard wow beautiful last words champ
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

BcMxKx37 wrote:just gotta say, im 17 now, and i started this game at Ethan's age, but don't spend money if it isn't yours. I gaurantee you you put the money through your moms credit card without telling her, and she thought someone stole her card. When i started i was 12 years old, maybe even 11 at the time, and the game was all about fun and it was great, sure you might get made fun of for being a "squeaker" (which many say i still am) just have fun, there is no need to cause drama. I was a complete dumbass when i was 12, not to say that i'm any better now, but even i didn't start shit up like this. The worst you can do is admit you cant get the money, and accept the ban. Then try to rebuild your reputation.
When I first started posting on ronronmx (and eventually vitalmx) I was 12 years old. Imagine the shit I was saying on there at that age that stuck through with my name until now :lol: To say I'm a completely different person now than I was even at 20 is monumental, and from 12 to 25 is literally two different human beings.
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Dude this game means a lot to me, and im sad that im banned. For all the people that don't understand, I don't know what to say.
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

If anyone cares about the game like I do, they would understand.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What's hard to understand is your sociopathic level of lying over and over again until it was obviously too late to save yourself. You knew going in that what you were doing was dishonest. How about admitting that? Maybe then we could all move on to the refund part where you might be able to redeem yourself.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.