Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Re: Just a heads up...

Post by Ethaneg9 »

I just worked out the fees im going to pay chex and atom just now.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Ethaneg9 wrote:I just worked out the fees im going to pay chex and atom just now.
Did you pay them?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

checkerz wrote:
jlv wrote:.
JLV, I hate to ask you to get involved, but is it too much to ask for a forum ban to be put in place for this as well? i would be happy to privately show you the Paypal screenshots proving this is what happened.
I don't have a problem with banning him. Should I do it now or give him a chance to make it right first?

Also, my notifications are usually a mess so if you want to me see something send a PM. I might not notice if you only quote me.
Ktmrdr11 wrote:I really want to know why there is a $20 fee to the streamer and not the person that donates? Does that not make sense to anyone else?
Like im gonna send me favorite streamer a 100 bucks, sends it, then realized cant pay his bills this week because he sent someone else money so know imma need my money back.
It's how credit cards work. Basically the merchant gets defrauded and has to pay a penalty on top of the non payment when you do a chargeback. It's way better for the merchant if you contact them directly and let them do the refund.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Give me a chance jlv, i admit to making the mistake. I really just want to play the game without interuptions. Give me til sunday.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

He joined my server when we were runnin some bracket races, I did what I feel what was right - heres our convo - I also think you should give the youngin the chance to correct his fuck up & his attitude towards the situation.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I'm all for giving him a chance to make it right.

I was once a kid who did stupid shit.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

checkerz wrote:I'm all for giving him a chance to make it right.

havent we all :shock: :roll:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jlv wrote: I don't have a problem with banning him. Should I do it now or give him a chance to make it right first?
Nope, give homie a chance first.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

jlv wrote:
checkerz wrote: It's how credit cards work. Basically the merchant gets defrauded and has to pay a penalty on top of the non payment when you do a chargeback. It's way better for the merchant if you contact them directly and let them do the refund.
i think JLV is the smartest person ive ever met
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
jlv wrote:
checkerz wrote: It's how credit cards work. Basically the merchant gets defrauded and has to pay a penalty on top of the non payment when you do a chargeback. It's way better for the merchant if you contact them directly and let them do the refund.
i think JLV is the smartest person ive ever met
But have you REALLY met him?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

checkerz wrote:I'm all for giving him a chance to make it right.

he said sunday its monday did he do what he said?
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

dude i was sick all today and threw up like 10 times while doing homework and sorting out the money. May i have one more day plz?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Ethaneg9 wrote:dude i was sick all today and threw up like 10 times while doing homework and sorting out the money. May i have one more day plz?
Oof
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

“By this weekend”
Still hasn’t been done by Monday. A man is only as good as his word and your word ain’t worth a penny. Not only did you cost someone money, but then you acted like an ass about it AND you didnt stick to your word. Rip you
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

DABZZZ wrote:“By this weekend”
Still hasn’t been done by Monday. A man is only as good as his word and your word ain’t worth a penny. Not only did you cost someone money, but then you acted like an ass about it AND you didnt stick to your word. Rip you
I laugh at the fact he said he was sick but streamed on twitch about 10 hours ago :lol: :lol: