Page 9 of 10

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:43 pm
by 808
Give him until midnight tonight so this thread can go on some more

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 pm
by spencerturley
Ethan also sent me a false donation with a chargeback but what he doesn't realize is I talked to the manager of paypal and didn't have to pay a dime of fees hahahah good try bud. You don't deserve any second chances you've been a this scam for a while. Be glad I don't prosecute you for fraud/theft because that is what you are doing.

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:47 pm
by JettWisdom
spencerturley wrote:Ethan also sent me a false donation with a chargeback but what he doesn't realize is I talked to the manager of paypal and didn't have to pay a dime of fees hahahah good try bud. You don't deserve any second chances you've been a this scam for a while. Be glad I don't prosecute you for fraud/theft because that is what you are doing.

Hes something else. Some more fuel to the fire. Thanks for adding this helps alot.

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:04 am
by jlv
Ethaneg9 wrote:all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.

It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:30 am
by JettWisdom
jlv wrote:
Ethaneg9 wrote:all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.

It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!

thats it

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:03 am
by DABZZZ
jlv wrote:
Ethaneg9 wrote:all I im going to say is that Chex said I have til midnight til he proceeds with ilv to perm ban. All I need is till midnight then I will accept the ban.

It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!


Gold.

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:19 pm
by Snopro704
Just stumbled upon this gold, what a read. Lol.

Ethan is the extreme version of that stupid, full of shit 13 year old we all were at some level XD

Bummer for Chris and Atom, getting charged to make quality streams :/

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:04 pm
by SKlein
JettWisdom wrote:
jlv wrote:It's bad enough he ripped off Chris and Spencer. Now he's calling me "ilv"? That's it!

thats it

Nothing quite like like ripping people off, eh.
Image

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:39 pm
by Wahlamt
Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am
by James_122
Wahlamt wrote:Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.


I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:25 am
by J83cket
Did y’all get your money?

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:38 pm
by Wahlamt
James_122 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.


I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

New things are coming...

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:21 pm
by TeamHavocRacing
A week later and Chex's balls are still dry? Shame...shame...shame. Lesson learned hopefully for the kids. Ferda!

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 pm
by Yamaha285
Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Shoutout to Erik for having some wisdom. Fuck that other kid.


I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

New things are coming...


That 2019 stock model replacement...

Re: Just a heads up...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:15 pm
by Wahlamt
Yamaha285 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:
I thought Walmart is all about rolling back prices?

New things are coming...


That 2019 stock model replacement...

Shhhh...